Post your 1337 Trophy=(Elite Trophy)

spyrosmicha

• 4 weeks later...

This is actually ridiculously awesome how this worked out. I totally didn't plan this either; I got more trophies than I thought I would in the fights before, and I wasn't sure if it would unlock the difficulty trophies from top to bottom or bottom to top... needless to say, I was stoked when it worked out how I wanted it :P

1337 trophy:

Remember Me

MemHunter Elite (Finish the game in Memory Hunter Mode)

12L9320b6.png

Can you believe it? I certainly can't :P

Edited by FluffyAssassin64
  • Like 1

Infamous 2
                                                                                        8L761481.png

Land Lord

Take over the first Island in New Marais.

• 3 weeks later...

Guacamelee

28Lac2440.png

All Cooped Up

Complete the Chicken Herding Quest

Was going to make this milestone the Dragon's Crown platinum, but I am really struggling with final 4 trophies :/

Why is your 1337th trophy your elite trophy does it means that if you reached that You're an elite trophy hunter or something can somebody explain this to me?

1337 is text-talk or whatever for leet (or elite). Just as simple as that.