Tips & Advice for New Players (2022)

Roundtoad

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for the tips, I returned to the game after 2 year hiatus and some of them were handy. Do you think you could specify #7 about the check mark for fabricating items? Maybe show a screenshot? I tried to look for it but could not find it. Thank you

Edited by CassyCZ

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for the tips! As someone who hasn't played the game yet (I've wanted to for years and it is still sitting on my waiting list), everything you said sounds like another language! I'm sure it'll make sense when I get into the game. This game just sounds like one of the most bizarre concepts I've heard in a long time for a game that a lot of people seem to really like. Looking forward to it!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, PlayerOneFour said:

after everyone/every facility is connect, can i use road/highway from other players?  so I don't need to build the road.

Hey mate, yeah you can, if there are still active players that is, as roads and ziplines made by other players expire. You don't really need other players, but they do reduce the cost of building stuff yourself.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:28 AM, cobaltTangerine said:

Thanks for the tips! As someone who hasn't played the game yet (I've wanted to for years and it is still sitting on my waiting list), everything you said sounds like another language! I'm sure it'll make sense when I get into the game. This game just sounds like one of the most bizarre concepts I've heard in a long time for a game that a lot of people seem to really like. Looking forward to it!!

The storyline is itself trip haha. It's a Kojima game so if you ever played Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain, you'll know how much of a trip it is. Have fun and enjoy! there's no time-gated or time-sensitive trophies, and even if nobody else is playing this online, you can still 100% it at your own leisure.