Cross progression

Ich1994-1994

So if guess this is the typical „autopop?“ thread. Anyway I have a ps5 at my place and a ps4 at my girlfriends place. If I start a 500h project I would like to play on both. So is there cross Progression that works properly? And if not how big are the differences between ps4 and 5 version? Could simply play the ps4 version on ps5 too but would prefer the ps5 of corse

The developers mentioned on their livestream today that they are working on cross-progression on PlayStation, so people don't have to "pick one version and stick with it" (PS4 or PS5). No further details were shared about whether you'll be able to transfer progress both ways, or only PS4 to PS5, however. I have asked them on Twitter, will follow up if they reply.

• Like 4

On 13/01/2022 at 4:24 PM, DKShadow said:

The developers mentioned on their livestream today that they are working on cross-progression on PlayStation, so people don't have to "pick one version and stick with it" (PS4 or PS5). No further details were shared about whether you'll be able to transfer progress both ways, or only PS4 to PS5, however. I have asked them on Twitter, will follow up if they reply.

Would love to see it available ^^

That's what i did with Knockout city, switched between PS4 and PS5 version all the time to unlock trophies on both ^^

I've started Deep Rock on PS4, but would like to continue on ps5, where you can see current progress on some trophies :) 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, HusKy said:

Someone needs to test it but I don't think they auto pop.

Does not auto-pop just loaded my PS4 save into the PS5 version. Even promoted my driller to Bronze 2 and the promotion trophy did not pop. Going to play a few missions and see if it triggers anything.

Edit: didn't get the trophy for completing a mission. It is properly tracking my total missions (out of 500) but nothing else seems to work. I have a silver promotion, 100 solo missions and a number of other things but no trophies are popping. Seems if you are going from PS4-PS5 just keep playing the PS4 version.

Edited by Mattred69
  • Like 2