Foxtrot-913

Important advice I have for those trying to go for Platinum

3 posts in this topic

On 09/01/2022 at 11:31 PM, Foxtrot-913 said:

- For whatever reason, the acceleration and max speed is slower when the control configuration is set to 'modern'

- When flying planes, switch the control configuration from Modern to Classic, for some reason the plane can't even properly take off when set to Modern

Sounds like you have a faulty R2 trigger. After general wear and tear, the trigger's stop registering a "full press" even when fully held down. My previous PS4 controller had to be replaced because I could get enough acceleration to make it up hills in Mafia 3 when using heavier vehicles.

I'm Famous! (Took ~20+ minutes):

- Initially tried using infinite Rocket ammo after getting 100% and killing around Vercetti estate

- Worked in the PS2 port but not this one because soldiers eventually stop spawning

- Seems like the best method is farming for kills of soldiers and army trucks while inside of the military base but exiting once in a while to spawn military trucks

- You could drive along the major highway of island 2 but could be risky if you get stuck and a cop busts you

I used another method for this. After you get 100 Hidden Packages, you get access to the Hunter helicopter. You can find it on the helipad by the sea just around the corner from the Ocean View hotel. Take it to the roof of the Hyman Condo and keep firing rockets at the stairs leading down to the street. I got the trophy in a matter of minutes.