Social Space trophies bugged?

its_ArchroniX

Me and a friend tried getting some of the Abyss Bar and Social space trophies together like 'That's Not How You Play This Game' and 'The A-team'.

I got my trophies but he didn't and he tried multiple times. Anyone else experiencing trophies not popping in the social space?

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 1

I am currently playing with 3 friends of mine. I own a PS4, the 3 of them own a PS5. I was on my lobby and invited them in. I did the Barrel Kicker trophy (kick 10 barrels through the hoop) with no problems, but one of my friends, who was on my lobby, did the same 10 kicks and the trophy didn't pop. Maybe it's a PS5 issue, or maybe you have to be on your own lobby for it to count. I can't say for sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SilkyJay86 said:

How the hell is one suppose to kick 10 in a row in?  Is there a pattern? 

A bit of patience - there isn't a time limit on it so just take your time. The target moves either very slowly or quickly. It only speeds up when it impacts the left hand side, meaning that if it is slow on leaving the left hand side you can be guaranteed the return will be slow too. 

Kicking as it impacts the right hand side and aiming central will do the job, I believe. 

Just be patient with it. The harder task I'm finding is getting a 3000 score with 100 barrels. 

4 hours ago, CptToffer said:

A bit of patience - there isn't a time limit on it so just take your time. The target moves either very slowly or quickly. It only speeds up when it impacts the left hand side, meaning that if it is slow on leaving the left hand side you can be guaranteed the return will be slow too. 

Kicking as it impacts the right hand side and aiming central will do the job, I believe. 

Just be patient with it. The harder task I'm finding is getting a 3000 score with 100 barrels. 

This^

Neither trophy is easy but with patience and a lot of practice, you will get them :).

11 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

It shows someone already platinum the game but didn't update their profile :hmm:.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I have a feeling the PS4 owner of the DRG Platinum, isn't a site member, which is why they don't show up on the leaderboards.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15073-deep-rock-galactic/jiangshi874?order=date

here is the platinum achiever. He is even that great it took him just over 1 week, with the trophies out of order. 

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I have a feeling the PS4 owner of the DRG Platinum, isn't a site member, which is why they don't show up on the leaderboards.

Anyone who created their PSN is already on this website but you have to update your profile to show on achievers leaderboard :angel:.

4 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

Anyone who created their PSN is already on this website but you have to update your profile to show on achievers leaderboard :angel:.

I don't think this is accurate.

There are approximately 104million active PSNIDs currently (according to Sony's released info), and just short of 4.5million tracked profiles on PSNProfiles.

That would mean only about 4.3% of the total user base of PSN is represented on this site.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Here is the platinum achiever. He is even that great it took him just over 1 week, with the trophies out of order. 

That trophy order is highly suspicious and I'm thinking they may have hacked it :hmm:. EDIT: On closer inspection, I'm convinced they're a hacker, because all the promotion trophies are impossibly out of sequence and the final non-DLC trophy was earned 10mins after the Plat itself.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update

19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That trophy order is highly suspicious and I'm thinking they may have hacked it :hmm:. EDIT: On closer inspection, I'm convinced they're a hacker, because all the promotion trophies are impossibly out of sequence and the final non-DLC trophy was earned 10mins after the Plat itself.

This the same chap we were congratulating in the other thread? ??

2 hours ago, ArkonRhys said:

Anyone know when they will get the Darwin Trophy and throwing a mug into the hoop fixed? 

I keep knocking all the barrels into the Launch Bay every few days, but... No Trophy!!!  Still!!

1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png

1f635.png1f635.png1f635.png

There is no ETA on the trophy fix patch but my guess would be in March/April time when the Season 2 update is released.