Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aalicia

i can OFFICIALLY die happy....

25 posts in this topic

Haha, I actually just posted about this trophy as part of my "Wanted" trophy experience for GTA IV in the "What is the hardest trophy you've earned" thread. I absolutely feel your pain with this trophy, it was basically what stopped me from platinuming the game for years, and then there was "Wanted"... a solid month (yes, month) of playing the same multiplayer level over and over again to get enough XP to get to level 10... Not the most fun of times, lol

I see you still have to get the "Wanted" trophy! Well then, good luck with that!  :P  D:

It took me 2 1/2 attempts too ! 

It finally popped after i won a team match where i was on top.

I gues I'm lucky I never had thse problems at all. After my first time going through the checklist my trophy didn't pop but i just went directly to the in game tracking, found the one race I was missing (I had definitely done it but the in game tracking showed me as not having it) redid that race and trophy popped. Easy-peasy.

thank you, everyone!!   :blush:

and mayus, thank you for the new sig! :yay:

So, I suppose this is a hard trophy eh?

So, I suppose this is a hard trophy eh?

It wouldn't be that hard if it wasn't dodgy and glitched.

Congrats!

Good work man, I occasionally have flashbacks of the grind that GTA4 required to plat. Even better job considering that you did it with a one year old in the house. My (almost) one year old doesn't stop moving unless he's asleep.

Congratulations! You have officially hit your limit; it can only go downhill from here.

Kidding, of course. Congratulations nevertheless~. xD

lol, my son likes to do his own thing. as long as you feed him on time (he has his eating schedule down packed) and dont f- with his sleep, hes good to go.

Good work man, I occasionally have flashbacks of the grind that GTA4 required to plat. Even better job considering that you did it with a one year old in the house. My (almost) one year old doesn't stop moving unless he's asleep.

lmao, i had to give the grind a break when i was prego, because i wouldve broke this game, my controller, my system, AND my tv... damn hormones lol =(

Congratulations! You have officially hit your limit; it can only go downhill from here.

Kidding, of course. Congratulations nevertheless~. xD

lmao, i had to give the grind a break when i was prego, because i wouldve broke this game, my controller, my system, AND my tv... damn hormones lol =(

I don't even share the same hormonal experience (or even the ability to get pregnant), but I'm pretty sure we've shared that same desire before.

I remember once getting so frustrated that I'd carved fingernail markings into the top of my PS2. xD

Took me about a week of mindless grinding and movie viewing while waiting for my partner to boost. Ended up not bothering to get Wanted. The trophy itself might as well been its own platinum. Seriously. Bronze? Are you fcking kidding Rockstar? Jeez.

I don't even share the same hormonal experience (or even the ability to get pregnant), but I'm pretty sure we've shared that same desire before.

I remember once getting so frustrated that I'd carved fingernail markings into the top of my PS2. xD

LMFAOOO! WTF?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

honestly, the first controller i ever broke, was because of dr. robotnik's mean bean machine ... that cheating fat f-ck!!

Took me about a week of mindless grinding and movie viewing while waiting for my partner to boost. Ended up not bothering to get Wanted. The trophy itself might as well been its own platinum. Seriously. Bronze? Are you fcking kidding Rockstar? Jeez.

about it, tell me!! the only logic i can see for making that trophy a bronze, is because along the way of getting to level 10, you "should" have multiple wins in each mode/race >shrugs shoulders<

LMFAOOO! WTF?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

honestly, the first controller i ever broke, was because of dr. robotnik's mean bean machine ... that cheating fat f-ck!!

Well, he is a maniacal villain mastermind.

Good job...and ha how funny it was to read your post....you felt so realized.But I can understand that...I myself gave up on those stupid online trophies because the online is well...un-playable.lol

Haha. Congrats. I have never even beat GTA4.

Well, he is a maniacal villain mastermind.

well that shit was brutal ... and then to find out that you couldve used the old SNES cheat code to get to the last level and it NOT disable the trophy :|

if this video happened to my friends 80% of them would die happily with no regrets.... any who congrats  on GTA 

well that shit was brutal ... and then to find out that you couldve used the old SNES cheat code to get to the last level and it NOT disable the trophy :|

Can't say I'd have finished it twice without that code. xD