All DLC included

MAXTHUNDER

So The Nioh Collection is on sale right now on the PlayStation Store and you get it for both PS4 and PS5. I have seen all over the internet that you get all the DLC if you purchase the PlayStation 5 version but I haven't seen anywhere if you purchase the game digitally that you also get all the DLC for the PlayStation 4 version as well. If anyone knows 100% if you do than I will not buy the season pass for Nioh on the PS4 and I'll just get the collection.

You get all the dl cwith the complete edition. 

If you buy the base ps4 version of Nioh, you won't get the ps5 upgrade as it's only available for the complete edition.

The Nioh Collection will get you the 2 games and their season passes for both PS4 and PS5.

21 minutes ago, nickr_ said:

You get all the dl cwith the complete edition. 

If you buy the base ps4 version of Nioh, you won't get the ps5 upgrade as it's only available for the complete edition.

The Nioh Collection will get you the 2 games and their season passes for both PS4 and PS5.

So everybody who added the fame when it was on PS+ won't be able to purchase the Nioh Collection?

10 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

So everybody who added the fame when it was on PS+ won't be able to purchase the Nioh Collection?

I added it with PS+ and have the season pass but I don't own the complete edition, which makes sense.

So if you got the first game with PS+, the only way to get the game on PS5 is by buying either the Complete Edition or the Nioh Collection. 

Edited by nickr_

2 minutes ago, FrozenLionheart said:

Nioh is not able to be upgraded even as a paid upgrade only Nioh 2 has the free upgrade, the remastered collection contains only Nioh 2 as both PS4 and 5 due to this. Even TN said so last year.

https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/1390845112461168642?s=20

That answers it. Might have to do with the fact the game was given with PS+.

Edited by nickr_

1 minute ago, nickr_ said:

That answers it. Might have to do with the fact the game was given with PS+.

I'd assume more to the fact its a lot older hence why more work went into the remaster, and if its koei tecmo that own the IP and not sony that won't help matters...they are excessively greedy as is look at all their DoA season passes prices/ the atelier ones and the main things attached to em is costumes.... For the main bulk of the price of the passes.

15 hours ago, FrozenLionheart said:

I'd assume more to the fact its a lot older hence why more work went into the remaster, and if its koei tecmo that own the IP and not sony that won't help matters...they are excessively greedy as is look at all their DoA season passes prices/ the atelier ones and the main things attached to em is costumes.... For the main bulk of the price of the passes.

I already know this guys and gals that Nioh does not get an upgrade. My question is if I buy the digital version of the collection which comes swith all 4 versions of the game with all the DLC for the PlayStation 5 version but will I also get all the DLC for the 2 PlayStation 4 games?

Edited by MAXTHUNDER

21 hours ago, MAXTHUNDER said:

I already know this guys and gals that Nioh does not get an upgrade. My question is if I buy the digital version of the collection which comes swith all 4 versions of the game with all the DLC for the PlayStation 5 version but will I also get all the DLC for the 2 PlayStation 4 games?

The collection does not contain the PS4 version of Nioh or the dlc, only Nioh complete edition remastered meaning you'd have to buy the game+ DLC (if you didnt get it via +) for the PS4 regardless. (This is from me checking via the PS app store section and selecting the edition tab for the collection)Screenshot_20220111-152637.png

Edited by FrozenLionheart
Had to relink the image....