Stedde

Where can I find the full PS5 Gamelist (Retail & Indie)

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

Any tip where I can find a list of all PS5 games that has been released? I am interested in all games, retail and indie. 

I know I can get view on this site in someway but there you will get like 3 items/rows for the same game (one for each region).

They only place I have found is go to PSN Store, select Platform = PS5 and Type = Full Game.

Today that gives me 539 Games.

This wiki pages gives me 454 (Does only contain games on disc, not indie games):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_5_games

Any other suggestion where I could find that type of list?

Bonus would be to be able to export it to excel and include release date. 🙂

Anybody else interested in this kind of list or is it just me?

Wikipedia and Gamefaqs.com are the nearest you're going to get, unless someone takes it upon themself to research the matter and do their own list.

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Wikipedia and Gamefaqs.com are the nearest you're going to get, unless someone takes it upon themself to research the matter and do their own list.

Thanks!
I had not seen Gamefaqs.com.

It seems to cover some parts of what I am looking for.
But as usually, to get exactly what you want, a combination of multiple sites usually gives you what you are looking for.
Just that It would be nice to have everything in one place.

Maybe the best thing is to build your own list with the selections/information you need as you suggest. 🙂

@HuntingFever Do you know (or anybody else) if all games are/must be available on PSN Store?
Or are there games that are only sold on disc?

2 hours ago, Stedde said:

@HuntingFever Do you know (or anybody else) if all games are/must be available on PSN Store?
Or are there games that are only sold on disc?

No idea, because I don't have a PS5 and it's not something I follow.

Hopefully I can be of some help here! I am currently working on an excel sheet with exactly what you are asking with release dates, dlc includes, all physical releases and all trophy stacks PS5 games have. As for your question about researching all games, PSN is the best place, but is missing a few released games found here on the trophy lists. Those being:

Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires

Dysmantle

Futbol Break

Futbol Break Head to Head

Ice Cream Break Head to Head

Neon Chrome

Ravva and the Cyclops Curse

RPGolf Legend

Sword of Elpisia

Additionally, there are currently 5 games I’m aware of that are exclusive to other regions. These ones would include, Archetype Arcadia, Eternal, and Utawarerumeno Zan 2 for Japan only. World-Splitter for Asia only. And finally Monark which is in Japan and Asia. I think Monark is coming to the West soon but the rest I’m not sure about. Hopefully that helps you with what you need for now while I finish up the spreadsheet side of things :) 

3 hours ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Hopefully I can be of some help here! I am currently working on an excel sheet with exactly what you are asking with release dates, dlc includes, all physical releases and all trophy stacks PS5 games have. As for your question about researching all games, PSN is the best place, but is missing a few released games found here on the trophy lists. Those being:

Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires

Dysmantle

Futbol Break

Futbol Break Head to Head

Ice Cream Break Head to Head

Neon Chrome

Ravva and the Cyclops Curse

RPGolf Legend

Sword of Elpisia

Additionally, there are currently 5 games I’m aware of that are exclusive to other regions. These ones would include, Archetype Arcadia, Eternal, and Utawarerumeno Zan 2 for Japan only. World-Splitter for Asia only. And finally Monark which is in Japan and Asia. I think Monark is coming to the West soon but the rest I’m not sure about. Hopefully that helps you with what you need for now while I finish up the spreadsheet side of things :) 

Interesting!
Looking forward to see that list.

How do you make sure it's up-to-date as new games get released?

39 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Interesting!
Looking forward to see that list.

How do you make sure it's up-to-date as new games get released?

I can never be 100% sure that it’s up to date because releases happen for indie games all the time. However to get a list of games, I crosscheck every PS5 game on PSNProfiles with every game on the PlayStation store. There’s always outliers on both sides that are not on the other and I then record those for my personal records. Release Dates is the one thing I haven’t tackled so I’ll let you know when I get there. I’ve recorded DLC if it has trophy lists but I’ve yet to go through every game and find other DLC, that’s just a long process I haven’t tacked yet. I am almost done creating a physical disc list of PS5 games in all countries as well as all special versions of those game (ie Assassins creed gold edition and assassins creed standard edition). Then there’s also a list for games that have PS4 discs that upgrade on the PS5. I do all of that by typing in the games into google and eBay looking for physical copies. It’s a long process and there are some frustrating games that have taken an hour or two to fully get all versions or to get enough proof that they exist, but I try to get everything. I also hope to add retail costs for NA too at some point. 

14 hours ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

I can never be 100% sure that it’s up to date because releases happen for indie games all the time. However to get a list of games, I crosscheck every PS5 game on PSNProfiles with every game on the PlayStation store. There’s always outliers on both sides that are not on the other and I then record those for my personal records. Release Dates is the one thing I haven’t tackled so I’ll let you know when I get there. I’ve recorded DLC if it has trophy lists but I’ve yet to go through every game and find other DLC, that’s just a long process I haven’t tacked yet. I am almost done creating a physical disc list of PS5 games in all countries as well as all special versions of those game (ie Assassins creed gold edition and assassins creed standard edition). Then there’s also a list for games that have PS4 discs that upgrade on the PS5. I do all of that by typing in the games into google and eBay looking for physical copies. It’s a long process and there are some frustrating games that have taken an hour or two to fully get all versions or to get enough proof that they exist, but I try to get everything. I also hope to add retail costs for NA too at some point. 

Got it!
So according to your list/count how many games has been released so far?

5 hours ago, Stedde said:

Got it!
So according to your list/count how many games has been released so far?

Just finished touching it up so physical releases are caught up. Now keep in mind these numbers are only for games that are either currently released and not syncing to PSNProfiles or synced to PSNProfiles. An Example not included in these counts is horizon forbidden west which is not released. Examples included count Jackbox Party Pack 7 which is not syncing but released and Rainbow Six Extraction which isn’t released but is already synced. Now for the numbers 

541 Total Games Digital/Retail

4 “Games” with No Trophy Lists

4 Games not Syncing

253 Physical Games with PS5 or PS5 upgrade trophy lists 

45 Physical PS4 Games with Upgrades 

15/45 Physical PS4 Games exclusive to other regions then North America

208 Physical PS5 Games

26/208 Physical PS5 Games exclusive to other regions then North America

So yeah! Those are some of the most interesting stats I thought you and anyone else looking through this thread might be interested in. Updated as of 1/12/2022

Edited by AdrenalStone21

That's pretty dope mate, good work. 

Do you mind sharing the current list (not here perse, but somewhere). 

Thanks for sharing.
You have given me some nice ideas.

Looking forward to see the "complete" list in the future. Great job so far!

2 hours ago, WART-6 said:

https://www.blu-ray.com/ps5/

The site lists all retail games, you can refine your search in a lot of ways.

Thanks!
Also a nice site/list.

It is always fun to compare numbers.
https://www.blu-ray.com/ps5/ currently states 419 Games (Retail).

I wonder which differs from @AdrenalStone21 list above.
Probably upgrade versions 

1 hour ago, Stedde said:

Thanks!
Also a nice site/list.

It is always fun to compare numbers.
https://www.blu-ray.com/ps5/ currently states 419 Games (Retail).

I wonder which differs from @AdrenalStone21 list above.
Probably upgrade versions 

It’s missing quite a few games and while I include multiple versions like Assassins creed standard and gold I didn’t include them in the counts above making the number much greater than those listed.