Several fighting games with connection issues today (01/12/2022)

godhand2k

Hi everyone,

I was playing Arcana Heart 3 and when I tried to get into the online with a friend, we couldn’t initiate and it said “Player information not found”. 

We then tried Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!! And the same thing happened… then with Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend and again, same error. Tried Chronophantasma as well and also had the same issues!! 

Finally, it worked with Blazblue Calamity Trigger but as I said previously, all the other games were unavailable to play online at the same time.

I don’t know if someone else experienced the same recently. I thought of it as something from the PS3 but it just happened to us with those tittles I mentioned.

Hope this is something temporary ?

'Player information not found.'

Just a shot in the dark, but did either you or your friend have a PSN name change done recently? Some PS3 games have online issues with accounts that have changed their PSN names to something else. This could be a reason for the errors since a lot of PS3 games don't recognize the change.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, agorazUHD said:

'Player information not found.'

Just a shot in the dark, but did either you or your friend have a PSN name change done recently? Some PS3 games have online issues with accounts that have changed their PSN names to something else. This could be a reason for the errors since a lot of PS3 games don't recognize the change.

No, none of us has done that. I read about the related issues with name changes. 

Anyways, this morning I tried to get into the game and it finally worked!! It looks like it was just a temporary issue. I believe, maybe, servers maintenance or something similar. The common factor is that the games were all from AkSys. 

Thanks for your answer though :) 

• Like 2