50 trophies and no platinum. Thoughts please.

snakebit10

9 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Let's start a kickstarter right away to pay for the fine when he violates his NDA :o

LOL. That why I said if you could. I know that wouldn't be readily available information that he or anyone could share publicly.

It would be great if it was possible.

Edited by snakebit10

I'll have you all check for me whether this 100% is achievable before I get this game. :P

I remember the last one, Island Flight simulator, had a glitch where the game would crash when trying to fly to the northern islands. Luckily it didn't prevent any trophies from being achievable, although they did require a workaround to earn them.

14 hours ago, cosmicicecream said:

I think it's funny too. But maybe they knew it is not a short game, but also knew it does not deserve a platinum. So maybe someone does care about the system.

*MEANWHILE* 3000th Ratalaika-Esque game released with every stack possible for 0.99$. Yeaaaaah, they surely care. 

11 hours ago, Pyramat said:

I'm pretty sure the fee to add a platinum trophy is just speculation. I've seen it mentioned before but I've never seen it confirmed by an official source (like a developer or publisher).

I can't recall which game it was for, but I do remember once seeing a developer complain on twitter about the cost of patches and the fee for platinum.

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

The way the list is structured is why I don't consider episodes 2-5 DLC; DLC shouldn't be and isn't typically required to pop a platinum trophy.

I don't think anyone considers the episodes 2-5 DLC. But the game being one episode every however many months means it makes sense why there's no platinum and its split into separate DLC.

12 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I don't think anyone considers the episodes 2-5 DLC. But the game being one episode every however many months means it makes sense why there's no platinum and its split into separate DLC.

But (most) all of the other TT games have plats. Why would this one not having a plat make sense?