Looking for a fun twin stick shooter or upcoming

LilJayR4-

Ive done alot of research lately and couldnt find any that are enjoyable or hidden gems if anyone have any suggestions let me know

Played & Plated: Nex Machina, geometry wars 3, tesla and lovecraft, dead end job, dead nation, my friend pedro(not really overhead twin but will list), ruiner, iron cryptical

Note: Got binding of issac in my cart and lil effy about enter/exit the gungeon & godstrike

NEW EDIT: Finished Bdsm (Fun game but 1 annoying trophy)

Edited by LilJayR4-
  • Like 1

I'll throw in a vote for Alienation, BDSM, Clid the Snail, Riddled Corpses and Tesla Force.

Right now, I'm playing Trigger Witch and really enjoying it.

EDIT: A few more I enjoyed: How to Survive (PS3), How to Survive 2, Inferno 2, Torchlight 2, Deadly Tower of Monsters, Fat Princess Adventures, Magicka 2, Narco Terror (PS3), Warhammer 40K Kill Team (PS3)

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 4

If you played both Nex Machina and Dead Nation, than you need to play Alienation from the same developer Housemarque offcourse. 

I definitely support the votes for Riddled Corpses Ex, Trigger Witch, Android Assault Cactus and Neurovoider. 

Oh, and check out Ruiner! Often on sale (75% off).

O that reminded me "The Hong Kong Massacre".

Damn, there is one more, I forgot the title. You have like god powers... And two characters, you have to use them both in coop...

Edit: God's Trigger.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Alienation

X-Morph Defense (includes TD too)

So I thought cool, I’ll look into xmorph. Then saw it looks a lot like a game I already have, The Riftbreaker. Then find out it’s from the same developer. Haha. Also, I have Alienation on my to-buy list. That’s a great looking one and going by the 50 hour Plat time, it’s meaty.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

I suck at these games and I'm gutted about it. But to the dev, what about the Hotline Miami games. Because I cannot play this type of game I watched the longplay vid and the game looked awesome. Quick and crazy kills along with a freaky 80's vibe story and sound track. 

as much i enjoy the soundtract on hotline miami i dont know what it is but that game is harder than any twin stick ive played idk who thought 4/10 plat difficulty was smoking

2 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

I suck at these games and I'm gutted about it. But to the dev, what about the Hotline Miami games. Because I cannot play this type of game I watched the longplay vid and the game looked awesome. Quick and crazy kills along with a freaky 80's vibe story and sound track. 

Try Ruiner. It is mostly easy, aside for one boss fight on New Game Plus (harder than Hard difficulty), which bumped its plat difficulty to 7/10 for me. I believe it was my first twin-stick shooter on PlayStation.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Try Ruiner. It is mostly easy, aside for one boss fight on New Game Plus (harder than Hard difficulty), which bumped its plat difficulty to 7/10 for me. I believe it was my first twin-stick shooter on PlayStation.

Ruiner is a great game, i already listed as one of the game ive listed

• Like 1