Online is dead?

Hi community, Im asking this because Im trying to platinum this game and having inssues to find a match to do the 5 online matches. I join to death match (the more commun) and I got like 4-5 players and they show up like "Player Found" and they dissaper, and do that for hours. 

Maybe I really need to find 9 players to help me with this or there's another way? Im glad if someone can explain me if this is a bug and I need to do something or idk

• Like 2

The last time I played there wasn't a lot of people, buy you could still find a match just waiting a bit. I played classic mode a lot and surprisingly it is the only mode along with TD that is still alive. You could try joining a match on that mode

Edit: I didn't see you got the trophy, my bad!

Edited by Jeanoltt

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 6:51 AM, Mickmann_1403 said:

Is it still played in 2023?

Else i wont even start the game...

How many people would i need to boost? 

For the base game stuff most everything should come quick and naturally the dlc stuff you can solo but you'd have to be really good or you can get a person or 2 to carry you I know a couple of guys who do it no cost they just like it 

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/01/2023 at 1:51 PM, Mickmann_1403 said:

Is it still played in 2023?

Else i wont even start the game...

How many people would i need to boost? 

Yes, the Multiplayer is very much alive. I did a quick game earlier so I could activate the Warlord glitch in Survival.

I hate this MP very much, it's an abomination compared to Uncharted 3, which was about as close to perfection as you could get in my opinion.

I've been doing Survival Mode with friends, so haven't tried the matchmaking in that yet. But for the Plat you will be fine.