Genesis Server to close

MrHappyPants

On 2022-01-12 at 8:42 PM, harleybee said:

Are there any boosts? I don't think I could have enough time to finish it if I were to start it now but just wondering.

Oh, if you haven't put it on your profile or if you're at 0% and can take it off your profile then RUN, don't walk, away from this game! It's the WORST!

There are 2 modes; PvP and PvE Co-op (or Solo) which seem fire-walled off from each other. PvP is 5v5 moba. Trundle your dude around the one map and destroy the enemy objective. There are trophies based on performance in this mode. There is also a trophy for PvP versus Lv20 AI bots, which is unlocked by beating Lv1-19 AI bots. Then there's PvE which is broken up into Campaign and Colosseum. Campaign is 5 short levels of enemy mobs and bosses at different difficulties. Each of the levels and each of the difficulties are locked by gear item level, so you keep running the early levels to grind resources to upgrade gear and there's limits on how often you can run those levels. There's a standard gear system; green (common), blue (uncommon), purple (epic) and orange (legendary). I wouldn't have made any progress but one day I logged in and was gifted a full set of blue armor from an in-game dev email. That got me to 15K item level. I need 20K to run the last campaign level at the highest difficulty for a trophy. I think around 13K I unlocked the Colosseum and there you can grind resources for Epic gear, which you need for a trophy and hopefully hit 20K gear. You can run the Colosseum twice daily and unless you've got a super levelled guy in your party you probably won't get far enough to get a lot of resources. Unless the devs handout another set of at least blue armor I don't know how anyone starting now would have any chance. PvE gear doesn't seem to have any benefit in PvP either.

That being said, if someone's already started this game then I guess they might as well try to get whatever trophies they can. I've started it years ago and I'll be looking at boosting opportunities.

Usually I would recommend people starting this game but in this case I do not recommend anyone even remotely getting close to this game not unless you want to try to convince out of the 17 people that can help you 14 of words that have retired three of which that are around and maybe one of those aren't a gatekeeper that you need to pay money to bribe to help you. The reason why is because you need six to seven months to finish without anyone's help. Getting 100% heavily relies on another person who is at the top of the leaderboard, because only 17 people spends six to seven months for the campaign they should have done a year for the shutdown.

I do agree.. If you are looking to start this game.. don't. You probably wont be able to complete it in time when the server closes. I don't think I will ever complete 100% this game before then.

Unless I grind the shit out of the game. Even that it is going to take me a loooooong time. Also it doesn't help when the server location I am in is Europe (I live in Australia) so everytime I do play this game I am usually at 500+ ping. I don't know why it wouldn't let me go into a closer server like Asia or even NA.