PS5 not deleting or hiding trophy lists?

skotafactor

I have two games currently sitting at 0% on my profile, Abzu and Night in the Woods. Every time I click “delete” on their trophy lists on my PS5, it refreshes the list and they’re still there. I eventually gave up and just hid them from my profile until I’m ready to play them, but then I saw Night in the Woods is still visible on my PSNProfiles page. I’ve tried to manually sync trophies, delete the games and their save data, and restore purchases all to no avail. Has anyone else run into this? I’ve tried googling it but most of the results are just HOW to delete trophy lists or complaints about not being able to delete games with earned trophies. I know this feature has worked for me in the past because it’s not uncommon for me to jump into a game and then change my mind before I earn any trophies lol. 

I sold my PS4 when I got a PS5 so I am unable to try to delete the games there. They show up on my PS3, but as far as I am aware, deleting 0% lists is not something the PS3 can do. 

So I have an issue, I'm trying to delete Vanguard (PS4) version from my trophy list which is at 0% percent with no trophies acquired and it even has the delete option but once it loads, the list is still there. It won't come off. Anyone know how to fix this?

I'm having the same issue with Battlefield 5 on my 2nd account. Has 0% and the PS5 says it's deleted but it still appears. The earn a trophy and sync method probably works since it works with hiding trophy lists on PSNP. 

Edited by MrTacos98

Have you tried turning off the network connection and then deleting the trophy list? That will remove it off the console itself, then re-connect and delete from the PSN server in the usual way - if not, do it the other way around.

It sounds like you're removing them but the console is putting them back due to it remaining on the console itself.

5 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Have you tried turning off the network connection and then deleting the trophy list? That will remove it off the console itself, then re-connect and delete from the PSN server in the usual way - if not, do it the other way around.

It sounds like you're removing them but the console is putting them back due to it remaining on the console itself.

no I tried. If I went offline the trophy list doesn't show up anymore.

19 hours ago, deeps_rj said:

I cant seem to remove a game with 0 trophies on my trophy list, I've done it before but now after hitting delete it just stays right there. I am on PS5

Yeah, that’s the same issue most of us are running into. It seems like the only things we can do are wait for a fix, hide the trophies, or use a PS4 to delete if you have one. 

• Like 1

Just wondering if anyone else had encountered any issues delating zero trophy games from their trophy lists?

I have tried clearing cache and rebuilding database but no joy.

If I click on 'delete' in my trophy list it just reloads the list but the game is still there.

Any ideas???

I've been having the same problem with the Spyro Trilogy recently. I finished up the first game and didn't really feel like starting the 2nd, but even when I tried to delete the 2nd and 3rd game (both at 0% at the time) from my trophy list they're still showing up on my profile.

I can't stand seeing those "F's" on my profile so I'm just gonna have to power through them even though I'm not really feeling it.