PS5 not deleting or hiding trophy lists?

skotafactor

1 hour ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I've been having the same problem with the Spyro Trilogy recently. I finished up the first game and didn't really feel like starting the 2nd, but even when I tried to delete the 2nd and 3rd game (both at 0% at the time) from my trophy list they're still showing up on my profile.

I can't stand seeing those "F's" on my profile so I'm just gonna have to power through them even though I'm not really feeling it.

The problem for me is the game I am having the issue with is The Evil Within, which I actually want to play, but it is totally busted on PS5.

The game has crashed for me 5 times before I even got past the introductory stage so I ended up giving up. Might have to try it one more time and hope for the best

I don't like to keep games on my list if they're at 0% and have erased a few in the past. So I play a bit of Star Trek Online, realise its not for me and uninstall the game within 15 minutes and didn't unlock any trophies. Now I'm trying to delete the list on my ps5, everytime I do it says it has but it's still there. Any ideas?

I have never played on the ps5, but this would be the most logical thing I could guess. I would try and either

A. manually sync your list to the psn servers on the console if that is a thing

B. try and earn a trophy in a different game and see if the console then acknowledges the input of you having deleted the list.

Sorry that I can't guarantee in any way that either of these two methods will work, but they are the best educated guesses I could come up with. Hopefully you succeed in removing it soon.

10 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

So whilst playing crash bandicoot 4 on the ps5, I accidently opened the ps4 version, tried to delete the trophy list but it just won't delete. Anyone else on the ps5 havinh this issue when trying to delete empty trophy lists? 

Sony should fix this problem, its a huge problem