What is the last bone you broke?

HACKERS-RACING

Last time I sustained an injury like that it was when I broke my ankle when i was three.  I jumped out of a barber chair screaming "I'm Batman."  I deserved it.  Batman can't fly.

I'm sorry you broke something.  I recall ice and pain medication helping.  I also had my Dad sleep in the same room with me.  That may not help as much now though.  :P

Last bones I broke was two ribs on my left side.

Total breakages now stands at left ankle 3 times, right ankle twice, 2 fingers on left hand, knuckle on right hand, thumb on right hand.

Tore six (i think it was that) sets of ligaments in my left shoulder (from breast bone in front to bottom of shoulder blade in back)

I forget how many sprains and dislocations.

Turned forty last summer and my ankles and knees really hate the cold now :(

I broke my foot in the morning PT session while I was in the academy. I finished that session and the PT circuit that followed until my Sgt. stopped me and sent me to the hospital because my foot was swollen and purple, I apparently did more damage by doing PT on a broken foot. Damn did it hurt while we were doing the circuit, too.

Before that I believe it was my nose. My brother was driving me home from school, lost control of his E30 BMW and hit someone head on in the oncoming lane while we were doing about 40-45mph. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I broke through the windshield with my face and ended up off the hood of his car. That one hurt pretty bad too but not until a few hours later. I still don't wear a seatbelt though, they bother my neck. :lol: 

Parker 

I broke my left wrist playing football (soccer) back in 2006. I landed awkwardly on it. Had to have an operation and was in the Hospital for 3 days. I needed to have a fixator attached. If you don't know what one is I'll put a picture in a spoiler tag (note: it's not a picture of my actual wrist, but it's the same device and placement that I had).

640px-External_Fixator.JPG

Edited by Stevieboy