Garbage Disposal Trophy

Peru2600

Just jump into the chute that has the barrier around it. 
If you are meaning “Taking out the trash” dispose of an enemy through a trash chute then yes it is buggy. What worked for me was 4v4 ball up mode. Catch a thrown enemy and then throw them into the chute.. the one with the rails not the open chutes. 

5 hours ago, FocusDR said:

If you are meaning “Taking out the trash” dispose of an enemy through a trash chute then yes it is buggy. What worked for me was 4v4 ball up mode. Catch a thrown enemy and then throw them into the chute.. the one with the rails not the open chutes. 

My technique was to fight around it, wait for them to line up with the barriered chute, then barge into them. Most of the time they'll try to barge out and hit the rail and get stunned and fall.

12 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

My technique was to fight around it, wait for them to line up with the barriered chute, then barge into them. Most of the time they'll try to barge out and hit the rail and get stunned and fall.

Yeah I tackled/barged a lot and knocked a few players out the chute but the trophy didn’t pop. I had no issues on the PS5 version but I must of done it over 10 times on PS4 using various methods. 4v4 ball up worked first time 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2022 at 1:29 AM, breakingthegreen said:

Much easier way to get this trophy is to get cage ball and fight beside the chutes once you caged ball them throw into the shoot and easy trophy 

I made it clear that I was talking about the "Garbage Disposal" trophy. Not the "Taking out the trash" trophy.

Anyway, I don't know if it makes a difference but after countless times of randomly jumping into the chute... I finally got it. The only difference when I got it was that I had been hit a few seconds before, and THEN I jumped into the chute. Hopefully this helps others who also encounter the same bug I did.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I've both jumped in and thrown players into the chute with guardrails about 3 times each and haven't popped either for some reason. I even tried with one heart to no avail. Super annoying because you don't can't always just throw someone in. So it's a let down when the trophy doesn't pop.

It's any chute with guardrails?

Edit: The new event going on for Valentine's Day where you can be a giant and tackle people into balls helped me test this by throwing 3 people into one of the chutes and it popped on the third throw, so it's just a little buggy I guess.

Edited by Long-Ryde