Somehow I’ve managed to get 15754986.00 r~eal?!? (Small spoiler)

PotrikBerger

Has anyone else found their cash just jump up astronomically?

I was replaying the red check inside the container in the docks which requires ‘rhetoric’ to open. I made a save so that I could replay right at the point to present a sound investment plan, without having to replay any previous dialogue. I must have reloaded three times, and I just happened to notice my cash now read 15754986.00 real instead of the 1.86 I had before I entered the container. I haven’t even passed the red check yet, and now I’m not even going to bother considering the funds I now have!

This was my 2nd playthrough, on hardcore mode. No idea if that has any impact. This didn’t happen on my 1st playthrough.

Am really interested to know if anyone else has experienced a similar thing?

edit - I should make clear I mean the cash stayed with me once I left the container. I know this figure appears when inside and talking.

Edited by PotrikBerger
Spelling error

• 7 months later...

Yeah maybe dude...I can’t really remember now. All I know is I came out of that container a very rich man. First thing I did was go and buy whatever that really expensive thing was In the shop. Was it a fence or a signpost or something equally as dull lol? I don’t think it did anything either. Kinda in spirit with the tone of the game lol

might not remember much detail now but I do know I really enjoyed that game. Happy trails.

• 3 months later...
On 9/12/2022 at 1:33 AM, PotrikBerger said:

Yeah maybe dude...I can’t really remember now. All I know is I came out of that container a very rich man. First thing I did was go and buy whatever that really expensive thing was In the shop. Was it a fence or a signpost or something equally as dull lol? I don’t think it did anything either. Kinda in spirit with the tone of the game lol

might not remember much detail now but I do know I really enjoyed that game. Happy trails.

Yeah I don't think that's supposed to happen. While you're in the container your money skyrockets but as soon as you leave, it goes back to normal. You can trade your net worth for the streetlight, though, so maybe that's what happened. Or the game just bugged, as it tends to do. You're definitely not supposed to be able to take that insane amount of money out though.

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 1