I F* up! changed diffilculty mistake.

Yeah I f* up big time! changed difficulty from I am Death Incarnate! to Bring it on! while playing on Manhattan penthouse (didn't know there was a real easy method for it) after the fight switched back to IDI! played and even beat it in that mode all in vain because only Bring it on trophy dropped for me. My guess is I'll try to go back to an earlier save file on the area and beat the whole game again in that difficulty. I even tried loading back just beat that part and reload to Eva's hammer post credits save file and didn't pop...hate that I knew this usually doesn't work but tried it anyway also gotta say nobody in any guide warned about changing the difficulty setting...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2022 at 4:34 AM, inug0dO__O said:

Yeah I f* up big time! changed difficulty from I am Death Incarnate! to Bring it on! while playing on Manhattan penthouse (didn't know there was a real easy method for it) after the fight switched back to IDI! played and even beat it in that mode all in vain because only Bring it on trophy dropped for me. My guess is I'll try to go back to an earlier save file on the area and beat the whole game again in that difficulty. I even tried loading back just beat that part and reload to Eva's hammer post credits save file and didn't pop...hate that I knew this usually doesn't work but tried it anyway also gotta say nobody in any guide warned about changing the difficulty setting...

Why does it matter? You’ve got to beat the game on mein leben difficulty anyway. 

16 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

Oh come on mate. You're not new to trophy hunting. Unless told otherwise that is default way of thinking.

It was a weird moment of weakness my head just said 'do it' and went for it.   

17 hours ago, Radford999 said:

Why does it matter? You’ve got to beat the game on mein leben difficulty anyway. 

Idk,I don't think I'm doing it.

On 23/01/2022 at 10:00 AM, inug0dO__O said:

It was a weird moment of weakness my head just said 'do it' and went for it.   

Idk,I don't think I'm doing it.

Well gotta complete it again then. It’s just obviously going to disable the difficulty trophy if you change difficulty half way through. It’s just common sense.