Bring your own weapons into Bozak Horde

SP71Q

Hi all,

I recently found out a glitch that allows you to bring in your own weapons and items such as medkits and a grappling hook into Bozak Horde, making it much easier. 

I was able to solo Bozak twice using this method and unlocked the blueprints for the other arrows. 

I take no credit for this, just sharing it incase anyone else needs a helping hand.

EDIT: I think this has been patched following the latest update. 

Edited by SP71Q
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

I knew about this after I got it done the normal way and having gotten all the items and I was pissed for a lack of a better word wishing I could of known about this before then but yeah

Damn, unlucky dude. At least you got it done the proper way. It helped me out massively and thought it may help out others who have just started Bozak or are struggling with the speedrun.

• 3 months later...

This has been patched as of today from what I can tell. My save I made using this exploit that normally carried my weapons over to Bozak Horde no longer carries them over.

3 minutes ago, wch941 said:

This has been patched as of today from what I can tell. My save I made using this exploit that normally carried my weapons over to Bozak Horde no longer carries them over.

Thanks for letting me know. Must’ve been the latest update.