Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klart

PS5 version is coming

14 posts in this topic

A 3rd party article about a 3rd party tweet. I am extremely skeptical. A PS5 version makes sense but I wouldn't trust this as proof. Let's hope the trophies can be auto popped at least.

On 14.01.2022 at 4:10 PM, HuntingFever said:

The list will almost certainly be a direct port of what we already have so no Platinum.

Probably, but we've seen some games like Genshin Impact go from small 100% list on PS4, to full fledged platinum PS5 list. So there's always hope.

Anyway looking forward to this one, Apex has been really fun, I'd happily go for some more trophies, fingers crossed for 120fps support.

5 minutes ago, GumiDeLaGumi said:

Probably, but we've seen some games like Genshin Impact go from small 100% list on PS4, to full fledged platinum PS5 list. So there's always hope.

Anyway looking forward to this one, Apex has been really fun, I'd happily go for some more trophies, fingers crossed for 120fps support.

Yeah but that was only because the PS4 version had free update DLCs. Apex's achievements haven't changed on any platform since its release.

15 minutes ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Yeah but that was only because the PS4 version had free update DLCs. Apex's achievements haven't changed on any platform since its release.

Those dropped the same day the PS5 version did, they didn't add any trophies up until that point

If there's no plat trophy again I'm gonna be sad.

will be that possible i can save transfer from ps4 version to ps5 version of apex legends.  i spent 50 hours on ps4 and i don't want to spend another 50 hours on ps5 version as auto pop.

Posted (edited)

It's also available on the webstore now.

Edited by Lance_87

Now we go back to hoping the trophies will autopop on startup like Destiny 2.

3 hours ago, valomek said:

Now we go back to hoping the trophies will autopop on startup like Destiny 2.

let hope so like battlefield 4 for example

Well, three people have appeared on the PS5 version's leaderboard, all have 100% in the PS4 version. Looks like only two trophies autopop, reaching level 50 and 5,000 damage with 8 legends.