IxChocolate_Man

Together till the End Help.

16 posts in this topic

I know this trophy is bugged but I’ve completed Bozak 6 times with other people now. I have all the arrow blueprints. I’ve completed

it solo. I completed it with the other player as the host. I’ve completed in groups with 1,2 & 3 other people. I’ve looked up all the guides online about this. Am I doing something wrong? or is this trophy that bugged?

Edited by IxChocolate_Man
Misspelling

I’m curious too because I’m going to attempt this trophy later this month. 

If it's te trophy you need to be the last man standing you are talking about you need to be the last one alive after the game says you need to kill your fellow players. This cannot be earned in solo if I remember correctly.

If you playing with a set of friends you can just ask them to let you kill em and you should get the trophy.

8 minutes ago, IxChocolate_Man said:

I know this trophy is bugged but I’ve completed Bozak 6 times with other people now. I have all the arrow blueprints. I’ve completed

it solo. I completed it with the other player as the host. I’ve completed in groups with 1,2 & 3 other people. I’ve looked up all the guides online about this. Am I doing something wrong? or is this trophy that bugged?

Trophy is really buggy, you need to do runs until somehow the trophy will pop. Its coop trophy so solo runs dont count also you need to be spoiler alert - last man standing (you need to kill other players at the end).

Me and my friends did it recently and we did the following:

- Person going for the trophy doesn't host the session.

- Person hosting doesn't open the box at the end.

- (Very situational, but happened to me) Make sure you pick up your team mate going for the trophy before killing the last enemy otherwise it will go into the next phase and count the person alive as the winner.

How long does this DLC take? I skipped it specifically due to this trophy, and now I'm trying to talk my friend into doing it with me. Guide has no time estimate. 🤔

Edited by Skurkitty

I Give up on this trophy. I joined my friend on a fresh save and killed him at the end and still no trophy. I'm playing on PS5 and I don't know if that has anything to do with it since I did encounter some issues in this game that are only present playing on the PS5. 8 times now and still no trophy. 

7 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

How long does this DLC take? I skipped it specifically due to this trophy, and now I'm trying to talk my friend into doing it with me. Guide has no time estimate. 1f914.png

1 run is 20-30 minutes. Dlc require multiple runs couse coop run trophy is buggy. If you have heavenly luck you can do it in 1 and a half run.

Like Hammeff said for those going for the trophy don't be the host, let the other player get the gun and then shoot them in the leg until they're down. I was trying with my co-op partner and it only unlocked for me when we did that.

For those playing on PS5 and are trying to get the trophy try being the host and let your partner get the gun. While it worked for me with the above, we were having trouble doing Bozak when I was host since the game would crash for my partner whenever we reached Trial 8 or 9 (he was playing on PS5 and I was on an OG PS4). Ultimately we decided to try with him being host since it was the only way for it to not crash and in the end the trophy unlocked for him without issues.

Yeah we also experienced crashes when getting to round 8/9 with the bolters on ps5. We decided to stand still in the middle of the room and kill anything running past. (basically stay away from the corners of the room) No idea why it worked but we didn't crash regardless of host. Then was able to play out the rest before leaving that room without any issues.

Some other tips for this mode:

- We had also maxed out most of the legend stats (everything apart from two hand weapons and throwing for me) so was able to punch most things and kill the big enemies in one hit to the head with a bow and arrow. Few punches to the big enemies head if it is your first run as you won't have the bow.

- Each run takes 20-30 mins but you will probably do several to learn each mode and where bombs are unless you have watched youtube video's. So dependant on your legend level going into this you are looking at between 4-8 hours depending on if you need to grind. (Duplication glitch still works on PS5 with some menu changes on ps5 in order to level up very quickly.)

- Once you get the shotgun, make sure to pick up the ammo in the crates next to bombs in future rounds. You can then exclusively use that for the rest of it. Again if you have it, only switch to bow for easy kills of the big enemies.

I deleted and reinstalled the game, deleted my profile save, Was not the host, let the host open the box and get the gun, let the host shoot me in the leg once, I shot him in the leg until he died and still no trophy. 10 times and still no trophy.

I recently got the trophy, and helped another player to get theirs. It took me six times to get it and four times for the other player, so sometimes even if you do it right the game will simply refuse to give the trophy.

In our case, the non-host person opened the chest, grabbed the gun, and killed the host shooting at their leg. After they are dead, the non-host should keep shooting over and over and the trophy should poop (and if that isn’t the case, then restart and try again)

We also didn’t die at all (we finished with our three lives). Some guides recommend to delete your legendary skills just as you finish the last trial, but we didn’t do that and it worked just fine.

just keep trying until the game decides that you earned it, luckily the dlc is short, and it’s not hard at all once you finish it the first time and get the bow. You will get it if you keep trying!

18 hours ago, IxChocolate_Man said:

I deleted and reinstalled the game, deleted my profile save, Was not the host, let the host open the box and get the gun, let the host shoot me in the leg once, I shot him in the leg until he died and still no trophy. 10 times and still no trophy.

Yeah the host shouldn't be the one to open the box. I think thats why it didn't work.

On 1/14/2022 at 0:46 PM, Hammeff said:

Me and my friends did it recently and we did the following:

- Person going for the trophy doesn't host the session.

- Person hosting doesn't open the box at the end.

- (Very situational, but happened to me) Make sure you pick up your team mate going for the trophy before killing the last enemy otherwise it will go into the next phase and count the person alive as the winner.

Me and my friend just did the trophy in 2 runs only. It didn't bug at all, we used the simple instructions I've quoted (thank you Hammeff). Losing lives didn't matter, legacy points didn't matter.

The only thing extra we did was something other players have noted:

Shoot your friend in the leg to down him, and once he's down, keep shooting him until it pops.

Edit: We both decided to play on PS4.

Edited by Skurkitty

On 1/18/2022 at 0:49 AM, Kefka1986 said:

I recently got the trophy, and helped another player to get theirs. It took me six times to get it and four times for the other player, so sometimes even if you do it right the game will simply refuse to give the trophy.

In our case, the non-host person opened the chest, grabbed the gun, and killed the host shooting at their leg. After they are dead, the non-host should keep shooting over and over and the trophy should poop (and if that isn’t the case, then restart and try again)

We also didn’t die at all (we finished with our three lives). Some guides recommend to delete your legendary skills just as you finish the last trial, but we didn’t do that and it worked just fine.

just keep trying until the game decides that you earned it, luckily the dlc is short, and it’s not hard at all once you finish it the first time and get the bow. You will get it if you keep trying!

Your advice saved me! The first time I got to that point, it glitched prior to me reading your post. It was so frustrating getting that glitch because it took me a ton of repeats (27-30 minutes usually) to even get my first stab at it. 

I did some research and came across this perfect explanation. I tried it on my second attempt, BOOM, got it! So weird that certain games have these nuances for their trophy requirements to finally trigger. It’s maddening until players like you share this with the community. Thank you 

On 3/2/2022 at 7:21 AM, kkulifay said:

Your advice saved me! The first time I got to that point, it glitched prior to me reading your post. It was so frustrating getting that glitch because it took me a ton of repeats (27-30 minutes usually) to even get my first stab at it. 

I did some research and came across this perfect explanation. I tried it on my second attempt, BOOM, got it! So weird that certain games have these nuances for their trophy requirements to finally trigger. It’s maddening until players like you share this with the community. Thank you 

Happy to help, and congrats on the trophy!!!

Edited by Kefka1986