bdias10

Mein Leben/ IADI Commentary Guide

56 posts in this topic

Thx for the New Orleans part 3  strat!

 

I died there twice on mein leben.

 

Also the Oberkommando elevator one. Its really random how the heavy see you sometimes 

Edited by Vergil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Vergil said:

Thx for the New Orleans part 3  strat!

 

I died there twice on mein leben.

 

Also the Oberkommando elevator one. Its really random how the heavy see you sometimes 

No prob man, glad it helped you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the final area Ausmerzer strat you have. The strats in other guides are WAYYYYY too risky for how late in the game that area is.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, L0rdAceX said:

I like the final area Ausmerzer strat you have. The strats in other guides are WAYYYYY too risky for how late in the game that area is.

It is the saffest one for sure haha, specially with the RAM SHACKLES upgraded

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-01-17 at 8:18 PM, bdias10 said:

No prob man, glad it helped you. 

look where i got alerted lol

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vergil said:

look where i got alerted lol

 

I always triggered alarm there, but you can just rush into the next room to despawn all the soldiers behind you as you did. No biggie.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Vergil said:

look where i got alerted lol

 

 

Quote

Sometimes when you jump to the elevator right when it stops, the enemies you will hear the noise and they will start patrolling the area, so when you activate the elevator´s lever and jump down to that platform , you have to hide so you dont have a vision to the left side. That third enemie will see you if you dont. I forgot to mention that in the video, but you did exactly what you had to do, you climbed the stairs from the left and just rushed. Its not a big deal getting alerted down there because you wont have to face the heavys and the robots, you will have only to not have terrible luck when you rush as soon as you climb the stairs. Good job

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda feel i have to go through all possible things before i beat it lol. Still haven't managed to get to Venus once.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I kinda feel i have to go through all possible things before i beat it lol. Still haven't managed to get to Venus once.

 

 

Do you have IADI save file with 10 slots at the beginning of different sections? I would highly recommend practicing again if you haven't even reached Venus after so many runs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HusKy said:

 

Do you have IADI save file with 10 slots at the beginning of different sections? I would highly recommend practicing again if you haven't even reached Venus after so many runs.

This. Thats exactly why i did this guide with all 17 sections, so i recommend practicing until you master one by one until you are confortable with it. Many players make the mistake of practicing 3-5 times each section and moving on, you wont be ready. You need to do 10-15 times each one of the 17 parts so you will see some bullshit RNG sometimes and you will know how to improvise. You will need at some point in your run to improvise, thats for sure

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

Do you have IADI save file with 10 slots at the beginning of different sections? I would highly recommend practicing again if you haven't even reached Venus after so many runs.

Nope i don't. I didn't do any saves at all 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vergil said:

Nope i don't. I didn't do any saves at all 

 

That's like driving blindfolded. Definitely do that. It will save you a lot of time.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, L0rdAceX said:

Guys I fucking did it! MEIN LEBEN IS NOW MINE LEBEN MOTHERFUCKER! This guide is the best guide out there! 

congratulations, I'll still work up the courage to go back and on my next venture I'll study this guide.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, L0rdAceX said:

Guys I fucking did it! MEIN LEBEN IS NOW MINE LEBEN MOTHERFUCKER! This guide is the best guide out there! 

Thank you so much man, congrats dude. I am glad that i could help, cheers legend!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bdias10 said:

Thank you so much man, congrats dude. I am glad that i could help, cheers legend!!

Thank you so much dude! There were a few places I did different strats (like Venus stealth section) but yours were for the most part the absolute best IMO! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, L0rdAceX said:

Thank you so much dude! There were a few places I did different strats (like Venus stealth section) but yours were for the most part the absolute best IMO! 

Nice man, i am glad to hear that, its all about feeling really confortable with a strat and being able to replicate with sucess 9 out 10 times , then it is a matter of putting your nervers on the place ( pretty hard from venus ) and praying the RNG doesnt fk you up, i swere this game can be so dirty on ML its nuts. Congrats again man, cheers!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right when you start Ausmerzer after Venus . That was a nice spot to go above level with Battle Walker also! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vergil said:

Right when you start Ausmerzer after Venus . That was a nice spot to go above level with Battle Walker also! 

Yes, you will be protected against the grenades, that spot can kill you easily if you dont go up

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never bothered going for Mein Leben but was always intrigued by others' pursuits to achieve it. Just enjoying the videos purely from an entertainment perspective. The Courtroom strategy floored me. That was easily the most frustrating part for me on IADI, so seeing you under the desk picking enemies off was humbling. 

 

If I had one criticism, I'd say the commentary is a bit quiet compared to the game audio. Otherwise, great videos!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Athenacas said:

Never bothered going for Mein Leben but was always intrigued by others' pursuits to achieve it. Just enjoying the videos purely from an entertainment perspective. The Courtroom strategy floored me. That was easily the most frustrating part for me on IADI, so seeing you under the desk picking enemies off was humbling. 

 

If I had one criticism, I'd say the commentary is a bit quiet compared to the game audio. Otherwise, great videos!

I actually found the courtroom fairly easy. A strategy i found that works 100% of the time is as soon as it starts, pick up the machinepistole on the desk then run straight to the crate on the left and just simply peek out to kill the enemies. When the heavies spawn, just do the same and peek out to kill them. Always keep in mind for the first 1-2 minutes that grenades will spawn. When you hear the beeping noise for the grenade, run to the corner and let it explode. Then run back to the crate. When the gate raises, wait a split second before running so you can kill the dog. Then run to the top floor in the little room next to the ammo stash and peek out to kill all enemies. 3 heavies will spawn. These aren’t any trouble because you can lure them upstairs and kill them when they are walking upstairs. 
 

I never died doing this strategy. Sometimes i didn’t even take any damage. 

Edited by Radford999
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Athenacas said:

Never bothered going for Mein Leben but was always intrigued by others' pursuits to achieve it. Just enjoying the videos purely from an entertainment perspective. The Courtroom strategy floored me. That was easily the most frustrating part for me on IADI, so seeing you under the desk picking enemies off was humbling. 

 

If I had one criticism, I'd say the commentary is a bit quiet compared to the game audio. Otherwise, great videos!

Yeah man, i noticed that, really sorry for that. I didnt edit and i was using a cheap ass mic haha.Oh yeah man, that level without that strategy it is brutal, it is all about luck and an insane reaction time throwing back the grenades and avoiding them

10 hours ago, Radford999 said:

I actually found the courtroom fairly easy. A strategy i found that works 100% of the time is as soon as it starts, pick up the machinepistole on the desk then run straight to the crate on the left and just simply peek out to kill the enemies. When the heavies spawn, just do the same and peek out to kill them. Always keep in mind for the first 1-2 minutes that grenades will spawn. When you hear the beeping noise for the grenade, run to the corner and let it explode. Then run back to the crate. When the gate raises, wait a split second before running so you can kill the dog. Then run to the top floor in the little room next to the ammo stash and peek out to kill all enemies. 3 heavies will spawn. These aren’t any trouble because you can lure them upstairs and kill them when they are walking upstairs. 
 

I never died doing this strategy. Sometimes i didn’t even take any damage. 

Well, i tried to do that and it just doesnt work, sometimes they throw 2 grenades in a ridiculous amount of time and when you are hiding from one ,when you come back to the spot, the other one hits you, on MEIN LEBEN there is a weird behavior sometimes the AI does that it is just annoying.  My strategy is way safer, i feel this part is just really broken, all the Mein Leben videos that did this part the way you said just had a lot of luck, massive luck,not saying its your case, but most of the YT videos using this strategy had a lot of luck haha. We all need luck on some point on the game, but it is a good choice to try to minimize that as much as possible

Edited by bdias10
fixing
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Yeah man, i noticed that, really sorry for that. I didnt edit and i was using a cheap ass mic haha.Oh yeah man, that level without that strategy it is brutal, it is all about luck and an insane reaction time throwing back the grenades and avoiding them

Well, i tried to do that and it just doesnt work, sometimes they throw 2 grenades in a ridiculous amount of time and when you are hiding from one ,when you come back to the spot, the other one hits you, on MEIN LEBEN there is a weird behavior sometimes the AI does that it is just annoying.  My strategy is way safer, i feel this part is just really broken, all the Mein Leben videos that did this part the way you said just had a lot of luck, massive luck,not saying its your case, but most of the YT videos using this strategy had a lot of luck haha. We all need luck on some point on the game, but it is a good choice to try to minimize that as much as possible

It definitely does work lol. I never ever had 2 grenades thrown at the same time. And even if it did happen i don’t see any problem because you can just stay in the corner as usual. Unless you’ve done it wrong. You obviously don’t go back to the spot when there is another grenade there lol. You can hear the beeping and even see the flashing from the grenade. I’m sorry mate but that’s nothing to do with luck, That’s just you not knowing a grenade is there

 

That strategy i mentioned never ever let me down. I practiced it so many times and 9/10 i never even took damage. You must not be doing it right mate. I don’t know what you mean by luck? The enemies come from the same spots. They run to the same spots of cover every time. I can assure you this method works really well. Get it practiced for hours and you will nail it!

Edited by Radford999
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Radford999 said:

It definitely does work lol. I never ever had 2 grenades thrown at the same time. And even if it did happen i don’t see any problem because you can just stay in the corner as usual. Unless you’ve done it wrong. You obviously don’t go back to the spot when there is another grenade there lol. You can hear the beeping and even see the flashing from the grenade. I’m sorry mate but that’s nothing to do with luck, That’s just you not knowing a grenade is there

 

That strategy i mentioned never ever let me down. I practiced it so many times and 9/10 i never even took damage. You must not be doing it right mate. I don’t know what you mean by luck? The enemies come from the same spots. They run to the same spots of cover every time. I can assure you this method works really well. Get it practiced for hours and you will nail it!

Check FalconIX video , one of the pioneers for MEIN LEBEN, he has a guide. You will see what i mean.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.