Mein Leben/ IADI Commentary Guide

3 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Check FalconIX video , one of the pioneers for MEIN LEBEN, he has a guide. You will see what i mean.

I’m just going on what worked for me mate. And it 100% worked every time. Made the courtroom a breeze. It’s just about practice to be honest no matter what strategy you use. If you practice it enough it will seem easy. 

23 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Btw any reason you don't upgrade Ram shackles earlier or just preference?

The soonest you can get and upgrade Ram Shackles is before the final Ausmerzer mission, assuming you are using Battle Walker.

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

The soonest you can get and upgrade Ram Shackles is before the final Ausmerzer mission, assuming you are using Battle Walker.

I see. I know Blazkowich mentions it earlier so i thought you could try it then . Think its after New Orleans bunker mission

8 hours ago, Vergil said:

I see. I know Blazkowich mentions it earlier so i thought you could try it then . Think its after New Orleans bunker mission

Now you got me unsure. But I think you can't travel to districts or something like that?

10 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Is there 2 versions of this game? I.e 2 platinums? I miss the adrenaline and want to do it again 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

You can play the German stack.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 5:42 PM, Vergil said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can get the ram shackles after New Orleans, but the soonest you can upgrade it is before the final ausmerzer mission, which is what most do since the upgrade (the armor regen) is the useful part of the ability. I just get the ram shackles and the upgrade at the same time after Venus.

23 hours ago, Vergil said:

I can't catch a break with this game....

That fucking sucks dude. I honestly do that part normally because this can happen and I couldn't get it to work consistently it really only skips one hallway so I never found it worth it. 

On 05/02/2022 at 2:29 AM, Vergil said:

What part does that actually skip? Because the rest of Venus after that isn’t that bad. It’s the robot corridor, conveyor belt part, the two floors room with enemies and the last part if i remember correctly? The only part that may give you trouble is the 2 floors room with the enemies patrolling and the commander. But they can all be took out stealthily. I’d just practice it more so you feel 100% confident instead of relying on a skip. If you practice it constantly i honestly think you've got more chance of dying in a skip than actually playing it properly. 

10 hours ago, Radford999 said:

What part does that actually skip? Because the rest of Venus after that isn’t that bad. It’s the robot corridor, conveyor belt part, the two floors room with enemies and the last part if i remember correctly? The only part that may give you trouble is the 2 floors room with the enemies patrolling and the commander. But they can all be took out stealthily. I’d just practice it more so you feel 100% confident instead of relying on a skip. If you practice it constantly i honestly think you've got more chance of dying in a skip than actually playing it properly. 

Yeah its not a big skip at all. Its just skip for all robots and get higher up where you can kill 3 guys before going on the conveyor. It worked every time before until this time, like always lol. 

But yeah ive almost done the entire game with no glitches so probably should skip this also

Edited by Vergil

You literally skip 1 corridor with 4 robo soldiers, that's it. (Unless you trigger alarm in the room with white coats.)

I personally never used the skip. However, the problem with conveyor belt is, that while laying down on the converyor, you can get shot by an enemy from angle where you cannot possibly aim -- the game/controls won't let you. On my successful GER run, the soldier was standing at such a spot, where I couldn't possibly shoot at him. I survived, but barely.

This is what it looks like without skipping (1:33:50):

Edited by HusKy

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

You literally skip 1 corridor with 4 robo soldiers, that's it. (Unless you trigger alarm in the room with white coats.)

I personally never used the skip. However, the problem with conveyor belt is, that while laying down on the converyor, you can get shot by an enemy from angle where you cannot possibly aim -- the game/controls won't let you. On my successful GER run, the soldier was standing at such a spot, where I couldn't possibly shoot at him. I survived, but barely.

Yeah i remember that part on the conveyor belt. To be honest i never died there on my runs. It’s quite easy to kill all the enemies. But sometimes the last enemy will go behind the pillar and go behind you and start shooting. And there’s no way to shoot at him since you can’t turn around. 

On 05/02/2022 at 2:29 AM, Vergil said:

When I do this glitch once you are through the ceiling go 90 degrees to the left follow the pipes on the top of the ceiling then 90 degrees to the right. When you get the area where the robot corridor should be underneath you edge forward slightly until bj’s guns disappear. I never liked the idea of making that jump you attempted on a ml run

20 hours ago, HusKy said:

So, you can actually get that guy. You just have to have ricochet on the shotgun and shoot the pillar and it will bounce off and kill him. I typically run that part with shotgun on my left hand (because this guy being in that position isn't uncommon) and rifle on my right hand. 

With this strat, you cover all your bases and is further why I don't do the skip.

On 06/02/2022 at 3:45 PM, HusKy said:

Thats exactly why i choose to use this SKIP on my guide, if you stealth kill all 3 enemies, the other 2 will be not be facing towards you

• 3 weeks later...
On 15.01.2022 at 3:50 AM, bdias10 said:

Hey guys, i did a commentary guide of the 17 sections on the game, and i showed all strats that i used on my Mein Leben run.

Hey Bro, thanks a lot for this guide. All sections are super easy and safe with your videos. Thats the most overrated platinum I believe. The same difficulty as Shadow warrior or Killzone shadow fall on elite. The only difficulty is the length of the run, but you can pause anyway. 95% of your time you are camping and stealth. The only hard part is the last fight, thats the only place in the game where rng can kill you with bad spawns. I advice to run straight to the bunker after killing 6th heavy, not like in your video, where you are running in circle. 

In penthouse I advice to kill heavy with charge after the music starts. Its super easy and safe. If you dont kill him, things can go wrong. 

And the 1st skip was kind bad in your video. So you can wall run like in my video. After sprint press jump and when you are in high position, just spam jump and Billy will go up by himself. 

10 hours ago, Tyrantraxus said:

Hey Bro, thanks a lot for this guide. All sections are super easy and safe with your videos. Thats the most overrated platinum I believe. The same difficulty as Shadow warrior or Killzone shadow fall on elite. The only difficulty is the length of the run, but you can pause anyway. 95% of your time you are camping and stealth. The only hard part is the last fight, thats the only place in the game where rng can kill you with bad spawns. I advice to run straight to the bunker after killing 6th heavy, not like in your video, where you are running in circle. 

In penthouse I advice to kill heavy with charge after the music starts. Its super easy and safe. If you dont kill him, things can go wrong. 

And the 1st skip was kind bad in your video. So you can wall run like in my video. After sprint press jump and when you are in high position, just spam jump and Billy will go up by himself. 

In the Penthouse i never ever killed a heavy. I see people saying how to deal with the heavies in the Penthouse. But every time i got to the Penthouse i never even fired one bullet at them lol. If you stay behind the box at the top of the stairs they just stay on the bottom floor and you don’t even have to shoot them. The helicopter kills them. 

And i also think the difficulty is overrated. Don’t get me wrong it’s a challenge. But it’s not ridiculously hard. Most of the time it’s just about memorising a path. 

Edited by Radford999

11 hours ago, Tyrantraxus said:

Thanks a lot man, glad that it helped you and congrats for MEIN LEBEN!!! I strongly agree with you with this platinum being OVERRATED, if you follow my guide you simply wont rate this higher than a 8/10. Yes, you are right, the first glitch i was doing far better before, when i recorded this i was 6 months without any practice, thats why some parts kind sucked haha. I going to have to disagree with you about the last part because when you kill the 6th heavy there are 4 enemies that will be alive and they can shoot you while you wait for the to blow up!! Also when the door blows up and you rush, you going to have to shoot 2 guys inside there and you will need some luck to not get shot and the BIG ROBOT can shoot you kind easily from distance, i have seen many people dying using this STRAT, from my point view is PRETTY RISK!! Down there you have infinite amount of armor and since you have the RAM SHACKLES UPGRADED you will always be at 100 armor !! Cheers and thanks for using my guide

• Like 1