Mein Leben/ IADI Commentary Guide

4 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Thanks a lot man, glad that it helped you and congrats for MEIN LEBEN!!! I strongly agree with you with this platinum being OVERRATED, if you follow my guide you simply wont rate this higher than a 8/10. Yes, you are right, the first glitch i was doing far better before, when i recorded this i was 6 months without any practice, thats why some parts kind sucked haha. I going to have to disagree with you about the last part because when you kill the 6th heavy there are 4 enemies that will be alive and they can shoot you while you wait for the to blow up!! Also when the door blows up and you rush, you going to have to shoot 2 guys inside there and you will need some luck to not get shot and the BIG ROBOT can shoot you kind easily from distance, i have seen many people dying using this STRAT, from my point view is PRETTY RISK!! Down there you have infinite amount of armor and since you have the RAM SHACKLES UPGRADED you will always be at 100 armor !! Cheers and thanks for using my guide

I used the strat where you stun the giant robots and climb the ladder. I agree it is very risky. I did it first time though after practicing that section for a few hours. I probably did it 9/10. On my successful run i got shot and had 1hp climbing the ladder lol. I closed my eyes and preyed lol. 

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

I used the strat where you stun the giant robots and climb the ladder. I agree it is very risky. I did it first time though after practicing that section for a few hours. I probably did it 9/10. On my successful run i got shot and had 1hp climbing the ladder lol. I closed my eyes and preyed lol. 

Yeah, like i said nothing is 100 % on this game, my strategy is based on the RAM SHACKLES UPGRADED, it is almost impossible to die with it, unless you get a SUPER UNLUCKY situation where you get hit by a ghost grenade without the marker and you get stunned and a shotgunner appears right behind you at the same time, i never died doing this way and i practiced about at least 30 times on my training sections, including 2 SUCESSFULL MEIN LEBEN RUNS

11 hours ago, Radford999 said:

In the Penthouse i never ever killed a heavy. I see people saying how to deal with the heavies in the Penthouse. But every time i got to the Penthouse i never even fired one bullet at them lol. If you stay behind the box at the top of the stairs they just stay on the bottom floor and you don’t even have to shoot them. The helicopter kills them. 

And i also think the difficulty is overrated. Don’t get me wrong it’s a challenge. But it’s not ridiculously hard. Most of the time it’s just about memorising a path. 

I was using glitch like in the guide, sitting in the box on the first floor, and 1 heavy was always alive and he was near me. And yeah he can oneshot you with melee attack.

10 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Thanks a lot man, glad that it helped you and congrats for MEIN LEBEN!!! I strongly agree with you with this platinum being OVERRATED, if you follow my guide you simply wont rate this higher than a 8/10. Yes, you are right, the first glitch i was doing far better before, when i recorded this i was 6 months without any practice, thats why some parts kind sucked haha. I going to have to disagree with you about the last part because when you kill the 6th heavy there are 4 enemies that will be alive and they can shoot you while you wait for the to blow up!! Also when the door blows up and you rush, you going to have to shoot 2 guys inside there and you will need some luck to not get shot and the BIG ROBOT can shoot you kind easily from distance, i have seen many people dying using this STRAT, from my point view is PRETTY RISK!! Down there you have infinite amount of armor and since you have the RAM SHACKLES UPGRADED you will always be at 100 armor !! Cheers and thanks for using my guide

Thanks! Yeah wonderful guide, you explained practically everything that game can throw at you, even plan b if something goes wrong. Totally agree your guide makes it 8/10 no more. Not so good playing shooters with ds4, so was not sure if I can finish this. And pretty good explanation of every skip and how to make them. As you said theys are all practically 100%  safe and easy if you know what you are doing. Your guide for sure deserves more views and likes) 

43 minutes ago, Tyrantraxus said:

I was using glitch like in the guide, sitting in the box on the first floor, and 1 heavy was always alive and he was near me. And yeah he can oneshot you with melee attack.

Thanks! Yeah wonderful guide, you explained practically everything that game can throw at you, even plan b if something goes wrong. Totally agree your guide makes it 8/10 no more. Not so good playing shooters with ds4, so was not sure if I can finish this. And pretty good explanation of every skip and how to make them. As you said theys are all practically 100%  safe and easy if you know what you are doing. Your guide for sure deserves more views and likes) 

I found it super easy to just sit behind the boxes at the top of the stairs. Enemies only came towards you from the stairs and from the caged room on the left. I was really worried about this section after reading people’s runs. But it was no trouble at all. Most of the time i didn‘t even take damage.

Edited by Radford999

3 hours ago, Tyrantraxus said:

There is some sections it could easily be improved and it is all about feeling comfortable with a certain STRAT! I studied this game so much that i probably watched all guides that were available at the time lol!! So i found some crazy good strats and adapted to my guide and some i found on myself. i gave shot outs to a lot of ppl lol!! I am pretty sure there will be some other good ones on the future!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/14/2022 at 4:50 PM, bdias10 said:

Hey guys, i did a commentary guide of the 17 sections on the game, and i showed all strats that i used on my Mein Leben run. I believe i can help a lot of you struggling on this horrible trophy

I Will leave the first video here, the rest of the videos it is on my channel. There is a couple of spots that i did some mistakes but you can fix it with practice or a different method. Good luck guys

Video’s been privated? 🫤