Worth buying a third ps3?

JerrySeinfeld02

1 hour ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

Or if its a better idea to just go with having 2?

Ask yourself if you want to depend on others to boost multi kills or not... I'd say it's very much worth it considering how cheap they are these days and you can always sell it back when you feel you no longer need it.

58 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

3 definitely makes it go much faster, but i remember hearing something about only letting 2 accounts on the same ip address connect, so I dont think a third ps3 would even be able to join a lobby with the other two unless you took it somewhere else, so probably not.

I've personally self boosted with 3 PS3's and know many others who did too, OP should be fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

3 definitely makes it go much faster, but i remember hearing something about only letting 2 accounts on the same ip address connect, so I dont think a third ps3 would even be able to join a lobby with the other two unless you took it somewhere else, so probably not.

Never heard of something like this before.

IIRC one of the DOA games (or some other fighter) won't allow one console to find a second console on the same IP but creating some arbitrary number of consoles to allow over a single IP beyond one wouldn't make sense to me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

IIRC one of the DOA games (or some other fighter) won't allow one console to find a second console on the same IP but creating some arbitrary number of consoles to allow over a single IP beyond one wouldn't make sense to me.

idk, it was a while ago i heard about something of that nature so maybe that was an old patch or something, i never had to test it myself cause i never had more then 2 ps3s, but eh

• 9 months later...

100 percent recommend a 3rd ps3. My total grind was 40 hours. I was able to kill 2 bots at once instead of 1. It would have been double that with 2 ps3s

On 1/15/2022 at 7:43 AM, cometowner said:

Its worth to buy 4th one too.. Go a head buy it 

A 4th doesn't help for this because the game will automatically even the teams out once you go over 3. You would need 5 ps3s to be killing 2 bots and so on 

On 1/15/2022 at 4:00 AM, mcnichoj said:

The work around with games like that is run your other console on a hot spot. This works fine with 3 consoles though 

• Like 1