Hitman Trilogy Trophies?

martolod85

Depends on how it's released, my guess is it's just the 3 games bundled or Hitman 3 with the H1 and H2 levels DLC included so the trophy lists are the current ones. But if it's the former (3 games bundled) then considering there's no PS5 version of H1 or H2 then they might release a new trophy list for those two if it ends up being ports.

Considering all the games run in Hitman 3, I presume you'll just get Hitman 3 and a code that unlocks the Hitman 1 and 2 packs within the same game - meaning it'll use the PS4 and PS5 Hitman 3 list. There's no reason for them to give you the two previous games when you can run the levels in the latest engine. 

Also, I say they'll provide a code as it means they can simply re-distribute all the Hitman 3 discs they have printed, rather than creating a bunch of new ones - I can't see them including everything on the disk.

However, if that is the case then we'll get a brand new trophy list for the trilogy even if it is just all within Hitman 3 - look at The Witcher 3, including the DLC changes the content on the disc, meaning it has to have a new trophy list as it's technically not the same as the Hitman 3 you can buy right now (this is why 'complete editions' often have codes instead of being on the disk) - Spider-Man is another one and all Ubisoft games.

23 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

As long as I can autopop everything with my ioi account progress, I don't mind new lists. But it would be annoying to do all 3 games another time. 

Well, nobody's forcing you to grab the trilogy if you already own or have played through the three games previously :) They'll be no differences to the games other than the inclusion of each 'content packs' which includes the missions from the previous two games. 

It all depends on how they go about pressing the discs though. If it includes all the content on the disc - it'll be a brand new set of trophies. If it's just Hitman 3 on the disc and an included code to unlock the previous missions (which I think it will be), then it'll be the same lists.

• Like 3

As expected - there is no 'new game'. All platforms are simply selling Hitman 3 with either the standard mission unlock pack for 1 and 2 or a bundle (PSN) that does the same thing. You can also buy a bundle that unlocks the additional content in Hitman 1, 2 and 3, but it doesn't include Seven Deadly Sins - that's yet another purchase.

So, if you were to pick up this trilogy (which is digital-only, I think) then you're simply getting Hitman 3 and the levels from 1 and 2 (all standard, no bonus content) - meaning the same trophy list as the PS4 and PS5 Hitman 3 game on here. If this ever comes to physical, then you'll get the Hitman 3 disc and a code which unlocks the above bundle.

• Like 1