First timer here

ZalomuinDGBaliri

Hello!

Similar to you, I've enjoyed earning trophies since the moment I first picked up a PS4 in 2016, but am mostly a casual gamer. In the last year or two I've taken an interest in raising my completion rate, cleaning up trophies in some old games, etc. One of my best friends is a big fan of BioShock 2 as well, cheers. Some of my PS4 favorites include Nier Automata, Death Stranding, and Megadimension Neptunia VIIR. I'm also not much of a conversation starter myself honestly, but you're welcome to jump in on any of the conversations I start on my profile from time to time. I'm sure my friends would feel the same way.

Hope you enjoy the site, and good luck trophy hunting!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kindajustin said:

Hello!

Similar to you, I've enjoyed earning trophies since the moment I first picked up a PS4 in 2016, but am mostly a casual gamer. In the last year or two I've taken an interest in raising my completion rate, cleaning up trophies in some old games, etc. One of my best friends is a big fan of BioShock 2 as well, cheers. Some of my PS4 favorites include Nier Automata, Death Stranding, and Megadimension Neptunia VIIR. I'm also not much of a conversation starter myself honestly, but you're welcome to jump in on any of the conversations I start on my profile from time to time. I'm sure my friends would feel the same way.

Hope you enjoy the site, and good luck trophy hunting!

Thank you! Good luck to you, as well.

Edited by IIITuegeathyrrh

9 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Oooh an introduction is always welcomed, welcome to the forums; dont ever stop gaming, keep it up. There's many guides and good people here if you ever need help. Feel free to add if you enjoy seeing what others are playing, I play almost anything. But haven't been productive in hunting, maybe this year will be better.

Thank you, friend! Wishing you a most productive 2022.

On 1/15/2022 at 2:04 PM, IIITuegeathyrrh said:

Greetings, everyone! I'm a complete newcomer to this site. While I had visited every now and again, I never had any intention of joining up until now. Now that I'm here, I suppose a little trophy background is in order.

So I've always enjoyed earning trophies. Back on the PS3, I rarely went out of my way for them, but some games slowly changed that. Titles such as BioShock, Brutal Legend, and the Borderlands series of games made me realize how much I really wanted to pocket these trophies. At that point, I still wasn't at the level of going for any platinums, aside from games from Telltale. Fast forward to late 2015, I made a new account on my newly acquired PS4 and started fresh. Fallout 4 immediately got me busy with trophy hunting.

However, it wasn't until 2018 that I really started striving for platinums. Since then, I've really tried improving my trophy flow compared to my PS3 days. Granted, I don't 100% every game I play, but I never really wanted to. I always knew there were games I'd just want to play without stressing over trophies. As such, I've considered myself a fairly casual trophy hunter, going for trophies where I can, though never ripping my hair out over them. Unless I'm truly committed, I mean. Mortal Kombat 11 was one such title. My pursuit of that particular platinum was almost out of annoyance, due to the grind involved in achieving it. However, I'd still say it was probably worth it.

Within the past year, I've added several fellow trophy hunters to my friends list and I truly believe that's what drove me to join you all here. I like seeing how I stack up compared to others. It's just something I've grown to enjoy, comparing lists with others, being reminded of just how many trophies are just waiting to be collected.

I've now realized I haven't really spoken about myself outside of earning trophies. To keep it brief, I am quite the introvert. On top of that, I've stuttered all of my life, which is amplified at times due to some social anxiety. As such, I'm not really known for starting conversations, but I'll gladly try to participate if you spark one yourself. 

My favorite game is BioShock 2. Black sheep of the franchise or not, I had the most fun in the second entry. Honestly wish the multiplayer had made the jump to PS4, but it is what it is. 

That's probably enough typing now. Hoping for a most productive 2022. I'll wish that for everyone else, too. Until next time, thank you. 1f44d.png

Welcome! I'm sure you will fit right in. Good luck on the hunt!