The Winner Takes It All glitched?

ws9lcfc

I am 99% sure that I have over 42 wins but this still hasn't unlocked. From the very first match I have played with my friend (who is playing on xbox) and this unlocked for him when we were around level 50 but now we are level 80 odd and this still hasn't unlocked. We must have played well over 100 games and won 60-70 (although there is no way to track this as far as I am aware). 

Has anyone else had a similar issue with this trophy? Any tips on how to get it to unlock?

• 1 month later...
On 15-1-2022 at 6:16 PM, ws9lcfc said:

I am 99% sure that I have over 42 wins but this still hasn't unlocked. From the very first match I have played with my friend (who is playing on xbox) and this unlocked for him when we were around level 50 but now we are level 80 odd and this still hasn't unlocked. We must have played well over 100 games and won 60-70 (although there is no way to track this as far as I am aware). 

Has anyone else had a similar issue with this trophy? Any tips on how to get it to unlock?

For me it also took way longer than 42 wins before it popped but it did eventually pop. I have no idea how many wins it took because we can't see our stats anywhere.

4 hours ago, squadron322 said:

For me it also took way longer than 42 wins before it popped but it did eventually pop. I have no idea how many wins it took because we can't see our stats anywhere.

Not having any way of tracking wins makes this trophy waaay more time consuming than it has to be. Cant wait to be done with this pile of crap

Edited by johs854