Difficulty + Trophy Question

Skurkitty

Been looking around but I can't find an answer to this. The remake guide shows classic as it's own difficulty, but it looks like that's changed. For my first playthrough I see 4 options: Easy, Easy(C), Normal, Normal(C). I would assume when Hard unlocks there will be a Hard(C) as well. For anyone who has used the Normal/Hard(C) modes, does it create any problems with trophies unlocking?

11 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

I would assume when Hard unlocks there will be a Hard(C) as well. For anyone who has used the Normal/Hard(C) modes, does it create any problems with trophies unlocking?

No, there's no Hard Classic mode. The "Classic" difficulty is only available for Easy difficulty in the original release of the game, and only available for the Easy and Normal difficulties in the Intergrade release of the game. You can't platinum the game via Classic mode alone (and you're going to have a hell of a time adjusting to Hard difficulty if you do your first playthrough on Classic mode).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

No, there's no Hard Classic mode. The "Classic" difficulty is only available for Easy difficulty in the original release of the game, and only available for the Easy and Normal difficulties in the Intergrade release of the game. You can't platinum the game via Classic mode alone (and you're going to have a hell of a time adjusting to Hard difficulty if you do your first playthrough on Classic mode).

Okay thank you, if there's no Hard Classic then I'll just stick with the intended mode. I appreciate it!