MysticStiv

Any Autopop information?

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, been keeping an eye on this hoping someone posts information but not seen anything. I have a pinned autopop post in PS5 forums and was hoping someone could share there autopopping knowledge of this game

From what I remember:

Campaign does not autopop

Only multiplayer does autopop after another match, if I recall.

Zombies only like 2-3 of the trophies will pop after one more. You have to play zombies offline however and the 10,000 kills can be done in multiple matches offline

The 4 mp trophies autopop(leet skills, top of the mountain, bling pro, hello there). They are also ps5 to ps4 autopops. I think also the baker's dozen trophy from zombies autopops. Campaign and all other zombie trophies have to be redone.

On 16.1.2022 at 0:31 AM, athanasios_osfp said:

The 4 mp trophies autopop(leet skills, top of the mountain, bling pro, hello there). They are also ps5 to ps4 autopops. I think also the baker's dozen trophy from zombies autopops. Campaign and all other zombie trophies have to be redone.

Exactly. All four MP trophies + ''Baker's Dozen'' from Zombies.

helloImD.png

So does this game not auto pop every trophy from ps4 to a ps5? I have the platinum on ps4 but don’t have a ps5. However my buddy just got a ps5 so I’m wondering if I can just go to his place, sign in and auto pop the whole list