“Not So Fast”, how?

Elvick_

I swear I’ve done this stupid trophy, but nothing will do anything. I’ve had two of the more expensive turrets with the ice weapon equipped and me with it and still can’t get it. This is ridiculous to me. Videos show either what I mentioned (though he had one turret) or just running around kiting while doing it and nothing actually works. 

the sniping was annoying but I found a good strategy to get that easily, this one though. They unfreeze so fast, and seem to not like to freeze quickly either. What am I missing? 

and now it’s my last trophy needed xP 

okay I managed to get it somehow. I hate trophies where it’s a simple task, but somehow doesn’t work as easily as you’d expect and when you get it you don’t know how what you did was different from all the times you failed to do it. What a weird trophy.

Edited by Elvick_

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yeah this trophy is sooo broken. I've read ways to get the achievement on so many different forums and none see to be working! I can see people getting the trophy but I've no idea what they are doing that im not. If anyone can shine some light on this i'd be eternally grateful. Its sitting between me and the Plat and I'm fast losing patience. ? 

On 10/5/2022 at 3:27 PM, abra369 said:

Yeah this trophy is sooo broken. I've read ways to get the achievement on so many different forums and none see to be working! I can see people getting the trophy but I've no idea what they are doing that im not. If anyone can shine some light on this i'd be eternally grateful. Its sitting between me and the Plat and I'm fast losing patience. 1f612.png 

ive read that doing it in another persons game is the way to go. i started this game yesterday and working through and playing with randoms is awful with this game.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 5 months later...

I went and stayed on the bottom right hand corner and just faced left/up. Enemies will be pouring towards you in that "90* vector". Its better that way as all the enemies will be in that area, not behind you, not below you. I didnt even have any reload upgrades. I upgraded health once and pumped the rest into health regen. You can even combine the sniper, rocket launcher and laser kills with the freezes from that corner.

• 1 month later...

Little late to the party but I figured I'd give my way I got it as it was pretty easy overall in case others are still having troubles. Anyway I did my normal process of setup. Clear 1st wave->Buy Chainsaw->Clear waves until I get barriers, advanced auto turret, and/or freeze gun on sale. Once I was able to start buying barriers on sale I started setting up my barriers in a 3X3 area around the lamp post and place any advanced auto turrets I had bought on sale and place freeze guns in them or pistols if freeze guns were on sale. Eventually you'll have 2-3 freeze guns on turrets and just let them do the work and it popped for me without me actually using a freeze gun. Basic base design below (X=barrier, T = Turret, L = Lamp Post)

XXX

X T  X

XTLTX

X  T  X

XXX

• Like 1