why does no one have 100% or even the plat

BurningIce1313

41 minutes ago, me_is_caveman said:

If it takes a long time to get 100%, I can't tell if no one earned it because of not enough time passing since release, or because of unachievable/glitched trophies. So to be on the safe side, I'll avoid playing it for now.

There are some random trophy glitches but the devs are aware of them and a patch is coming soon :).

• Like 1

That's honestly not true, I'm a day and half in hours in game time, which is roughly 36 hours , and I've done 86 missions, 20 of those solo. Plus I've been doing missions on harder difficultys. You could easily grind that out on an easier difficulty. But exp is another story, if you have a good team and can do higher difficulty missions with no problem. Then it shouldn't be to bad. I tend to play alone or with one other freind. I'm bronze level 20 with one character. Almost silver and that leaves 3 other characters. I would say you could do it in 250-350 hours(in game time) with some screw ups. Probably even less. Time will tell I guess. 

Is all estimation.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This is a 400-500hr Plat, plus it takes a minimum of 5 weeks to get one of the DLC trophies. Difficulty wise, it's highly dependent on if you play solo or in a full squad, because it's an 8 or 9/10 if you do it solo or 6 or a 7/10 if you play with a full squad.

PSN shows that someone does have the Plat and 100% for the PS4 version but they are either a hacker or a dev, because it's physically impossible to legitimately have either of them this soon after launch.

Can you choose to do all trophies solo offline or do some require team mates / an online component?

6 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

Can you choose to do all trophies solo offline or do some require team mates / an online component?

Most of the trophies can be done solo but some have mandatory 2-4 player requirements and others are just easier with a skilled squad backing you up e.g. the Deep Dives and finishing a mission without dying or resupplying.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Wait we're supposed to sleep?

I dont need sleep. - Meme on Imgur

Some people need sleep apparently.

From what I can see on the trophy list, trophies are either grindy, requires online with 2 to 4 players, or bugged. Add in that this game is this month's PS+ free game, so you'll get a lot of people playing it for 15 minutes and dropping it like a hot potato.

9 hours ago, DanZorg420 said:

I'm bronze level 20 with one character. Almost silver and that leaves 3 other characters. I would say you could do it in 250-350 hours(in game time) with some screw ups. Probably even less. Time will tell I guess. 

Is all estimation.

You know that bronze level has 3 differents level before reaching silver right ? And same for silver to reach gold ...

You have to get level 25 to be bronze with 1 star ... an other 25 for bronze with 2 stars ... bronze 3 stars, then finally silver with 1 star .. 2 stars .. 3 stars .. and finally gold ^^'

So you need 176 levels to reach gold with one dwarf >< (which is 2,205,000 XP)

And you need it 4 times \o/

Here is where the game needs so much time X_x

Source : 

Promotion - Official Deep Rock Galactic Wiki (fandom.com)

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 2

There is someone just about done with the Base game guide and it should be finished soon so I hear, all of questions might be asked in that guide but from what I can tell from playing the game and reading into the trophies etc. It sure as hell is going to be around 250-500 hours to plat like someone said above you have to do a total of 28 promotions, 7 for each dwarf to get to gold I, do that for all 4 dwarves will take A...LOT...OF...TIME!,

We'll wait and see about the guide however!