Are trophies shared across systems?

Iceape

I've played through the game once on the PS3 version and gotten a number of trophies already. If I start a new game on the PS4 version, will it have the trophies I've already gotten on the PS3 version? Using the same PSN account, of course.

There are no stacks for this game, because all 3 versions share the same list. You can tell if a list is shared or not by looking for the Other Platforms and Regions box on the right-hand side of the page e.g. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13110-final-fantasy-vii-remake

Also note that if a list has 2 or more platforms tagged on PSN like FF10 does, that means it's shared.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 months later...

Does this work for PS5 as well with a shared trophy list and data transfer? I have my FFX trophies and data on my PS Vita, but I want to play it on my PS5. If I buy the PS4 version of the game and put it into my PS5, will I be able to transfer the save data and trophy data from my Vita? Or would I need to transfer my vita data to my PS4 first and then the PS5? 

Ive never done cross save before so sorry for the dumb question. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Lava_Yuki All the vita trophies you got are ps3 and ps4 trophies too. They won't be transferred, they are already there. If you backup your save from the FFX main menu on the vita, you can restore it from the ps4 version, whether you play it from ps4 or ps5. There's no native ps5 version.

• Like 1

On 02/05/2022 at 1:41 PM, Antony_256 said:

@Lava_Yuki All the vita trophies you got are ps3 and ps4 trophies too. They won't be transferred, they are already there. If you backup your save from the FFX main menu on the vita, you can restore it from the ps4 version, whether you play it from ps4 or ps5. There's no native ps5 version.

Cheers thank you! I managed to do it and get my save onto my PS5, it was much easier and quicker than I thought