The hero we deserve is sooo buggy, pls help!

This trophy drove me completely crazy. So I reached about 16 million XP without any problem. I took a few days off and now when I activate boost x5 for 50 games and leave the console and the controller to accumulate themselves then I lose what I have accumulated and the game is buggy.
First: I reached 27 million and each match was about 3-5 hours, after I decided it was enough and went to the main menu, the game became, how to say - slow. It loaded in the menu for 15-20 seconds after each click, but when I looked at the Hero card everything was ok. I closed the game and the next time I opened it I lost almost everything I had accumulated and was brought back from 27 to 16 million.
Second: yesterday I left her for about 10 hours again with an x5 boost and after the match the same crash happened and brought me back to 16 million.
So, I don't think the problem is in the matches that are too long, because up to 16 million matches were also long and there was no problem.
We played KOTH matches with a friend, he made nearly 100 wins and amassed 8 million, each match was no more than 1 minute and he lost again.
I have some suspicions as to why I'm losing my XP:
1. Both times I lost it, I first did 2-3 quick matches to see if everything was ok, I went to my head to check if it would not score and then I started the long matches.
2. The first time the battery of the controller had dropped a little, and the second time I used remote play from the phone and again I lost touch with my console for a while, but the matches were not forcibly closed.
Please if anyone has info on why this is happening to share, I have already lost a total of 15 million XP.

On 1/22/2022 at 3:27 PM, kikataa said:

After the game again taking from me a few millions XP twice, I finally found a method to keep you from losing your XP if the game crashes. If anyone needs help, I can share the method.

Hello, i was thinking of boosting with my partner, would you kindly share how to prevent losing progress method with us? And does it work playing online or has to be offline with 2 controllers?

Always has been, the game can't hold that much.

I was at about lvl 80-85 when I started using the turbo controller, but it never worked, so I let it play for 15-20 minutes then finished the match and repeat till the trophy popped.

obviously you need to use the XP BOOST to milk as many XP you can.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, mataningo said:

Always has been, the game can't hold that much.

I was at about lvl 80-85 when I started using the turbo controller, but it never worked, so I let it play for 15-20 minutes then finished the match and repeat till the trophy popped.

obviously you need to use the XP BOOST to milk as many XP you can.

Thanks for the reply, so I guess the max time i can leave the match is 20 min max then beat the AI, bank my xp and repeat

29 minutes ago, Enny_White said:

Have you tried turning off the internet and doing it with the 2nd gamepad? Beat level 100 on 4 versions of the game

I was thinking of doing it this way but haven't startet yet cause  i wanted to check first any bugs or glitches before starting the grind

have u tried it and it worked for the 4 times? And how many hours have you spent in each match before banking your xp and winning match?

On 24.01.2022 г. at 1:51 PM, MohameDina9192 said:

Hello, i was thinking of boosting with my partner, would you kindly share how to prevent losing progress method with us? And does it work playing online or has to be offline with 2 controllers?

Hi, I am using a method with two versus match controllers. I activate the boost x10 and connect my profile to the phone with the ps pad app, then activate the auto clicker app and let the character jump on the orb in the Atlantis arena.
Then I leave it for the whole night it has accumulated about 5-7 million. The game always crashes when the match(s) is over and I go to the main menu, but I found a method in which not to lose my HP.
1.When I finish the match (s) I go to the main menu and turn off the second profile. 
2. With the controller I enter in my first profile, stopping maintaining it from my phone, when I do this I get a message from the game that the save file is corrupt and press "no" on the question that popped up.
3. Then I play a classic battle, I win 1 game, I leave the second one to lose and when I come out after it I have already memorized everything and I can safely close the game.
I guess even without a phone and apps, this method would save your progress. But it will be very stressful for you to press the buttons all this time.
Lastly, always save in the cloud before activating boost x10, so that if something happens you do not lose access cards. Success!

Edited by kikataa
  • Like 2

On 25.1.2022 at 5:12 PM, kikataa said:

Hi, I am using a method with two versus match controllers. I activate the boost x10 and connect my profile to the phone with the ps pad app, then activate the auto clicker app and let the character jump on the orb in the Atlantis arena.
Then I leave it for the whole night it has accumulated about 5-7 million. The game always crashes when the match(s) is over and I go to the main menu, but I found a method in which not to lose my HP.
1.When I finish the match (s) I go to the main menu and turn off the second profile. 
2. With the controller I enter in my first profile, stopping maintaining it from my phone, when I do this I get a message from the game that the save file is corrupt and press "no" on the question that popped up.
3. Then I play a classic battle, I win 1 game, I leave the second one to lose and when I come out after it I have already memorized everything and I can safely close the game.
I guess even without a phone and apps, this method would save your progress. But it will be very stressful for you to press the buttons all this time.
Lastly, always save in the cloud before activating boost x10, so that if something happens you do not lose access cards. Success!

Hello,

Worth to mention that messing around with ''Your save file/Data is corrupt'' messages could possibly ruin your game completely. It happened to me once and I continued to free the errors but it messed up my rankings in the LEADERBOARDS, so if you still need to complete matches and don't remember what you did I suggest not to tamper with this too much.

It's a very frustrating trophy and I learned that in the hard way that it's just don't worth it to let it play overnight. again for me it was one of the few last thing to do (except S.T.A.R. Labs - DNF) and I did that for the last 10-15 level ups, so it wasn't that bad.

17 hours ago, mataningo said:

Hello,

Worth to mention that messing around with ''Your save file/Data is corrupt'' messages could possibly ruin your game completely. It happened to me once and I continued to free the errors but it messed up my rankings in the LEADERBOARDS, so if you still need to complete matches and don't remember what you did I suggest not to tamper with this too much.

It's a very frustrating trophy and I learned that in the hard way that it's just don't worth it to let it play overnight. again for me it was one of the few last thing to do (except S.T.A.R. Labs - DNF) and I did that for the last 10-15 level ups, so it wasn't that bad.

I fully understand that there is a risk, but still everything was fine with me, today I won the trophy this way, at least 6-7 times I had this message and everything was fine. If it weren't for this method, I would probably still be at 20 million XP