Anyone plat on PS5?

• 3 months later...

Late to the thread I know but,

To anyone attempting the platinum on ps5, good luck there is a lot of crashing, (for me however and numerous others) usually occurs when you finish a mission after a while of playing the game in one session for example you might be playing for an hour and finish a side mission like a drug bust it will just randomly decide to boot you off the game and back to the old "error occurred" screen. The most annoying crashing was when I booted up the game after it crashed and I tried loading by continuing and it would just crash over and over after booting up the game again. What worked for me was loading a manual save (only sometimes it would just work) I deleted the game when I originally started going for the platinum as I was fed up but then again this is the only thing about the game on ps5 that genuinely made me annoyed. 

However, everyone's experience is different so maybe people who have acquired the platinum on ps5 haven't experienced any errors. I only recently got the platinum so this is just my statement here on this thread.

That's all good luck.

Edited by X-BlackBlood
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, cweedfor20 said:

Not sure whether this has been fixed or not. Had an initial crash when first loading the game, but have been playing for 6+ hours without turning off my ps5 and it hasn't had any other crashes/issues

No new update since this thread was created.

Even when playing on PS4, I had a few crashes -- and they were random, too.

Edited by zizimonster
typo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know it's an old thread but for anyone else that's curious I played on PS5 and earned the platinum today. I had about a dozen or so crashes in my 40+ hour game time. It usually happened when loading a saved game from the main menu but it happened to me in the middle of actual gameplay a couple of times. I was playing the digital version.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 10:52 PM, Trancexistence said:

I know it's an old thread but for anyone else that's curious I played on PS5 and earned the platinum today. I had about a dozen or so crashes in my 40+ hour game time. It usually happened when loading a saved game from the main menu but it happened to me in the middle of actual gameplay a couple of times. I was playing the digital version.

I didn't have any crashes and I was playing the Physical version, I still need to platinum but I think I will get it pretty soon.

• Like 1

On 17/1/2023 at 2:15 AM, s68sc said:

I didn't have any crashes and I was playing the Physical version, I still need to platinum but I think I will get it pretty soon.

I did crash 10 times in like 25 minutes but in the end I got the Platinum trophy and 100% on PS5, is doable despite the crashes