Dying Light 2 trophy list revealed.

Skurkitty

Looks like an awesome list! 

I love collectibles, so finding them all will be a great challenge! They only have 2 online trophies which look extremely easy, so won't require boosting! Parkour challenges, I hope they are just like the ones in the first game, I really enjoyed doing them!

I think the plat will be a lot quicker than the 500 hours they mention, but even still I think one can easily get their money's worth even if the platinum ends up only taking 50+ hours!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Yeah at this point I don't get why Sony even implemented it. It seems to be the new thing for developers to ignore this feature.

Could be they're ignoring the feature, but I'm hoping it's more just a PS4/PS5 release thing. Once things are no longer being dual released maybe we'll see more of these features being used.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gladiator995 said:

Happens all the time. Developers state “oh my lawd, our game takes 100 hours to finish!” and it actually takes 10 hours instead. This trend needs to stop.

until you play a bit of the game we still don't really know, those collectables might be a major pain

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Cerber108 said:

Jesus Fucking Christ, do they really have to add coop or multi trophies to singleplayer games all the time? I'm tired of this bullshit.

It isn't considered to be an exclusively single player game though. The first one at least was built with both solo and co-op in mind and based on what the developers have been saying over the past few months, the same is the case for Dying Light 2.

Dying Light 2 was designed from the ground up with both co-op and single player options in mind. They even have game mechanics built into the main campaign around the way game changing story choices work.

• Like 1

Seems to me like a very nice list, minor MP/co-op nuisance but nothing horrible (i.e. Zombie army with dodgy matchmaking and stability requiring to finish each level co-op)

I don't think the Reflex trophies will be too much trouble if I remember DL1 at some point you get so over the top weapons you'll probably farm small groups of basic zombies in the daytime taking several with one hit. And find one lone one with a slow attack pattern to do the dodges/blocks. Otherwise mainly do everything the game has to offer.

Boot Licker is worth waiting to see how this 'alignment' works. If it's something easily reachable or something in the line of Mafia 3 requiring full commitment to one faction and losing some of the benefits of the other possibly worth another playthrough.

I hope they have a good, convenient collectible tracking system in place. Tons of collectibles in different categories are a pain in the a.. in a huge open world game like Dying Light 2.

I usually love open world exploration but if the collectibles are shitty to track, it will be a shitty experience. It takes away from the game, the world, the fun.

What’s uplifting to me: I already might have a group for the co-op trophies (for the first time in my trophy hunter history). Amazing feeling.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2022 at 9:31 PM, Alex_R-13 said:

I swear to god those random encounters for "Help 50 survivors in Encounters." better spawn more frequently than the ones for "Save 15 survivors from Rais's men" from the first game. That trophy was really annoying.

Yep same, I was sweating incase had to do new game as one last trophies needed 

Not bad trophies list, was hopeful not go be many co-op ones. I like get them out way first if any wants huck up Chewy-warsO4