Boss No Hit

Squirlruler

I have beaten the scarecrow boss several times with the Lightning Bolt without getting hit (including not letting the lightning bolt go long enough to do damage to me) but the no hit trophy is not popping. Does anyone if this weapon prevents it? It confuses me since I was able to get into the no hit door after the boss. Or is it just bugged like a bunch of other trophies lol

Edited by Squirlruler

32 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I have beaten the scarecrow boss several times with the Lightning Bolt without getting hit but the no hit trophy is not popping. Does anyone if this weapon prevents it? It confuses me since I was able to get into the no hit door after the boss. Or is it just bugged like a bunch of other trophies lol

Was it a custom run or on normal mode ?

51 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I have beaten the scarecrow boss several times with the Lightning Bolt without getting hit (including not letting the lightning bolt go long enough to do damage to me) but the no hit trophy is not popping. Does anyone if this weapon prevents it? It confuses me since I was able to get into the no hit door after the boss. Or is it just bugged like a bunch of other trophies lol

Did you have aspects enabled? Aspects disable flawless boss trophies, even though it is not mentioned anywhere. There are only three bugged trophies on the latest patch, but boss-related ones are none of them as far as I'm aware. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Did you have aspects enabled? Aspects disable flawless boss trophies, even though it is not mentioned anywhere. There are only three bugged trophies on the latest patch, but boss-related ones are none of them as far as I'm aware. 

Oh fuck, really? That is so fucking annoying. Wish they would fucking tell you that. Ugh. Might as well restart this whole run then. Fucking A.