Bloodlust help

Shaakaa82

Hi guys, I just need to get the Bloodlust trophy for the platinum and i need a few tips to waste the less time as possible.

First, I want to know if there is a way to import the PS4 save file to the PC and check how many kills I have.

Second, now that FF9 is on PS Now, is there a way to improve the PS Remote trick with an auto-click program?

Thank you very much in advance.

52 minutes ago, Shaakaa82 said:

Hi guys, I just need to get the Bloodlust trophy for the platinum and i need a few tips to waste the less time as possible.

First, I want to know if there is a way to import the PS4 save file to the PC and check how many kills I have.

Second, now that FF9 is on PS Now, is there a way to improve the PS Remote trick with an auto-click program?

Thank you very much in advance.

1° I'm not aware of any.

2° I did the whole thing manually played one hour per day and eventually got the trophy,  it wasn't totally bad because it's the same thing over and over so I watched a few seasons of some shows and listened to podcasts while going back and forth, the jump rope king was far worse as it alone took me 18 hours.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

7 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

1° I'm not aware of any.

2° I did the whole thing manually played one hour per day and eventually got the trophy,  it wasn't totally bad because it's the same thing over and over so I watched a few seasons of some shows and listened to podcasts while going back and forth, the jump rope king was far worse as it alone took me 18 hours.

Thanks for your fast reply.

That's what I'm trying to do right now, one hour per day just like you, but it is really boring.

About the jump rope, I used the trick of PS Remote + script so it was really easy, I'm amazed that you did it by your own, congratulations. 

I just got this trophy today, and I have to say that it took longer than expected, for me at least. I didn't use a script, and used a rubber band to walk around the west side of The Lost Continent. When the fights were over, I pressed X a few times to skip level menu and repeated this for many (oh, so many) hours. Like @Sunnyburrito, I watched series and listened to stuff.

I spent around four days grinding this trophy. Could've done it faster, but I could only do so much each day.

Good luck on the grind :)

9 hours ago, Bawzton said:

I used the same script for Bloodlust that I used for the jump rope. Just slap a rubber band on your controller and run the script and you should be set.

Thank you very much for sharing your mehtod.

I have tried to do it on PS Now installed in my PC so I dont have to use my console while doing it, but it seems the script only works with PS Remote, so I tried with PS Remote and yes, it works.

In my case, it is a little slower because the script keeps failing and starting so it loses a few seconds after every battle while pressing the X button, but it works so It's a good improvement.