Is it glitch ?

Little42Snake

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 8:05 PM, Little42Snake said:

After Stage 2 became playable, all menus became non-selectable. Is there any solution?
I tried restarting the game, restarting the PS, reinstalling the game, and deleting the save data, but that doesn't work.

Did you ever figure this out? You joined in 2017 and this is the only time you've ever posted so the likelihood of you actually responding will probably be non-existant but I figured I'd ask anyway. I'll be starting this game shortly.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

5 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Did you ever figure this out? You joined in 2017 and this is the only time you've ever posted so the likelihood of you actually responding will probably be non-existant but I figured I'd ask anyway. I'll be starting this game shortly.

Thank you for your concern.

I can't find a solution yet. I changed the language setting of PS to English and tried to play, but the same problem occurred. I'm almost giving up. Hmm :(

There are few posts because I am not good at English. Is google translate working properly? :)

5 hours ago, gazdavis11 said:

I’ve played some of this recently and can confirm that I’ve unlocked stage 2 and played a few of the challenges so I haven’t encountered the problems the OP did. 

Thank you for teaching me. This may be a problem unique to my environment.

12 hours ago, Little42Snake said:

Thank you for your concern.

I can't find a solution yet. I changed the language setting of PS to English and tried to play, but the same problem occurred. I'm almost giving up. Hmm :(

There are few posts because I am not good at English. Is google translate working properly? :)

Thank you for teaching me. This may be a problem unique to my environment.

Holy shit biscuit, you responded! ?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Had the same issue, wasn't exactly when stage 2 unlocked, but after a certain point I couldn't confirm in menus, only go back through the menus to the start screen, and then I couldn't do anything. So I wasn't able to start a new level etc. Reinstalling the game didn't fix this, only deleting my save did, but it has just happened for a second time now. I'm yet to play a stage 2 level. If downloading my cloud save doesn't solve this I'll just drop the game and move on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I found a solution.
1: If the confirm button becomes unresponsive, restart the software.
2: Select the desired menu on the D-pad and immediately press the confirm button. Quick!

Note that if you fail at the first screen, you will have to restart the software again.
From the next screen, the cancel button works. If you fail, you can press the cancel button and try again.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Little42Snake said:

I found a solution.
1: If the confirm button becomes unresponsive, restart the software.
2: Select the desired menu on the D-pad and immediately press the confirm button. Quick!

Note that if you fail at the first screen, you will have to restart the software again.
From the next screen, the cancel button works. If you fail, you can press the cancel button and try again.

Can vouch this method worked for me, i’ll like to add you have to press D-Pad and continue button ( X )  on each time you finish a level . Pretty much think the d-pad and continue as just one Button for continue /next / retry . Big thanks to Little42Snake again !

Edited by B E
missed a word
  • Like 1