Fast way $1,000,000?

patrickdziura

I'm playing the game just buiding and upgrading computers and buying used computers to fix, overclock, run 3DMark and then sell.

Is there any way to get the $1,000,000 faster for the trophy "Maybe you should try something else?"? 
How long does it take using the method on the guide? 

It looks like that the money takes forever to increase

I've been doing pretty much just that all game and $1million seems to be the biggest grind by far, i pushed myself to get about $150k a day its its gruelling, i really want to be done with this game, been at it for 3 weeks now. 

My advice would be to buy every used part available, except case fans and crap GPUs (anything under a 1080 or non SLI/Crossfire GPUs that cant get to 10,000 score). And despite what some guides out there tell you, I felt that buying cheap new parts to fill any gaps you have in you inventory has massively sped things up, I've bought many cheap PSUs and motherboards when i was unable to build any PCs due to the shortages. Also, I abandoned doing any kind of job and just focused on building PC with used parts, a few guides recommend doing the upgrade jobs to take the old parts for yourself, I did this for a bit and it may help, but i was just so sick of doing with to grind up to near level 35..

Edited by Sotoniann

On 19/01/2022 at 11:34 AM, Sotoniann said:

I've been doing pretty much just that all game and $1million seems to be the biggest grind by far, i pushed myself to get about $150k a day its its gruelling, i really want to be done with this game, been at it for 3 weeks now. 

My advice would be to buy every used part available, except case fans and crap GPUs (anything under a 1080 or non SLI/Crossfire GPUs that cant get to 10,000 score). And despite what some guides out there tell you, I felt that buying cheap new parts to fill any gaps you have in you inventory has massively sped things up, I've bought many cheap PSUs and motherboards when i was unable to build any PCs due to the shortages. Also, I abandoned doing any kind of job and just focused on building PC with used parts, a few guides recommend doing the upgrade jobs to take the old parts for yourself, I did this for a bit and it may help, but i was just so sick of doing with to grind up to near level 35..

I'm at level 33 now and with 84k only. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong...

So, did you buy the cheap parts to build new PCs and sell? 

2 hours ago, patrickdziura said:

I'm at level 33 now and with 84k only. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong...

So, did you buy the cheap parts to build new PCs and sell? 

yeah buy used parts from PCBay, make PC from them and try to hit as close to 10,000 3DMark score

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 01/06/2022 at 5:10 AM, avatary1985 said:

Is it a good idea to bought a used PC for PCbay that barely discount then OC and sold back? It seems like price is so high and that might be a waste of time?

I think the idea is to buy a broken PC, repair it and sell it.
You'll have a larger profit that way!

always remember to run the Benchmark before selling it