All Cards Guide

Forrest_006

Collecting 100 cards is one of difficult trophies so I am posting some my guide about it with solution of problems I faced . 

Because cards glitched many time . I am sharing my experience in American Version . 

There are Total 100 cards . 

With following 100% accuracy 

• Dunn's Boxing Gym: 24
  • Blacksad's office: 3
  • Sam's Diner: 3
  • Yale's apartment: 6
  • Mary's apartment: 1
  • Cardiology department (includes one card in the anteater's room which happens later if you don't find a 6th card while at the hospital the first time.): 6
  • O'Leary's hideout(street, restaurant, basement & HQ): 14
  • Farnham hotel room: 5
  • Dunn's apartment: 9
  • Green-wood Cemetery: 4
  • Weekly's darkroom: 1
  • Pier 36 (ground and roof): 6
  • Warehouse and basement: 7
  • Thorpe's agency: 11

For finding all cards you can download a guide available on microids website . You can find every possible location in that guide . 

You are finding every card on missions as shown above it means you are doing right . 

Let's talk about issue now . 

First you need to play upto gym . 

In Gym . Front of gym office door ( first floor ) . There is card near railing . If you are able to pick it up than it means you are good to go and you will find all cards . 

But if on that location you can see card but can't pick it up than it means card is glitched and you need to restart game again until you can pick it up . 

Second . You will get 99 cards upto ending so just restart final level again And you will get 100th card sure . Don't worry . Just follow number of cards collection as per list and you will know how many cards you are missing on which level . 

Good luck . You can contact me for further info . Anytime 

• Like 2