Help with collectables

Hello, I’ve just finished my playthrough of Guardians of the Galaxy and wasn’t going for collectibles until chapter 7 so everything before that point I have barely anything collected. I am wondering what the best way is to get the remaining outfits and collectables for the platinum because I’ve seen many different things. I would be pretty bummed if I have to do a second playthrough because there’s so many games I want to play (even though this game is amazing). Any help would be appreciated

If you collected everything after chapter 7 you'd have to do New Game Plus up to Chapter 7 to get enough collectibles to get the Lore Hoarder trophy and the remaining outfits. 

The trophy guide attached to the game is pretty good with videos on where all the stuff is. Bit late now of course, but to anyone else reading who has yet to undertake the game, you can do it all in 1 playthrough (which is how I did it) with a 5 minute New Game + section to get the remaining outfit trophies. 

Edited by Artty44
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Artty44 said:

If you collected everything after chapter 7 you'd have to do New Game Plus up to Chapter 7 to get enough collectibles to get the Lore Hoarder trophy and the remaining outfits. 

The trophy guide attached to the game is pretty good with videos on where all the stuff is. Bit late now of course, but to anyone else reading who has yet to undertake the game, you can do it all in 1 playthrough (which is how I did it) with a 5 minute New Game + section to get the remaining outfit trophies. 

32 minutes ago, kor_H67 said:

i think only outfits count in chapter select. you have to collect the collectibles in new game+

Thanks for the help. Definitely a bummer adding an extra few hours but I love this game. Would definitely recommend to anyone and one of my GOTY for 2021