Do all DLCs included in TSW 2 Rush Hour Ed. (physical release) ?

Amalrik69

Hi guys !

I’m interested in the game for months now but I can’t figure out the DLCs I have to buy for getting the 100%.

With the PS5 physical release, I was expecting some more help to find out but still some confusion.

The question is simple : does all DLCs included in the physical release of TSW 2 Rush Hour Ed. ?

yeah i seen plenty of DLC being 50% off i think (number may be off) then i saw how big the list was (20+ DLC's).

it's more expensive than trying to get every level pack DLC for lego dimensions.

Edited by Lordguwa

On 22/01/2022 at 8:11 PM, TJsTrophies said:

There are regular sales where dlc is up to 80% off which helps.

I believe it would be the best way to make it cheaper : buying a DLC one by one, only on sales.

I would definitely look this way, when I will get the ps5 physical edition.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 3:02 PM, Amalrik69 said:

I believe it would be the best way to make it cheaper : buying a DLC one by one, only on sales.

I would definitely look this way, when I will get the ps5 physical edition.

That's what I have been doing recently when good sale was on, and bought 10 so far. As of now there are 43 DLCs and number of them will be 50% off. Last sale was very good and had 10 DLCs 75-85% off.

If you were to buy base game and all DLCs original price, it would cost you $1143. I don't know if there is a game out there that's more expensive than that with all extra content.

• 5 months later...

its just London Commuter, Boston Sprinter, and Nahverkehr Dresden in the rush hour edition. i just got it off amazon for 19.99 so less than 7 bucks per route.  great sales right now. MAG, CCL, and LGV are absurdly cheap routes that aren't part of the preserved collection.   And as someone said buy the, one by one on sale. My general rules of thumb is never pay more than 9.99 for a loco or route. Patience and they get that cheap. Only exception is if I’m close to being done with the list, I’ll do up to 11.99 for a route. TSW 2020 cost me 271$. Tsw2 will end up being cheaper for me, since I’ve got stuff heavily discounted and all old routes were free. Right now sales are fire and they will be in the holiday sale. Multiple routes last year were $5 and under . So definitely be patient. The game is also super buggy, so they don’t deserve to earn loads of money off us.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

• 2 months later...