So Is This Game VERY Difficult?

The game itself it's not so hard, the elite mode can be done alone and the AI of the partners are pretty good and the challenges in the campaign are just regular.

In Guerriilla mode (survival), you only need 1 partner and understand that in every wave you get more grenades, weapons and bullets, it can be done in easy.

The thing that make this platinum so rare is the online but the main reason is that the servers of this games are pretty bad, in the way that literally can NOT let you connect with your partner or squad just because, the issues are so bad that you can literally not be able to do the co-op campaign or even join when you are in a squad.

Other thing is that the volley challenges can be very tricky to get and it is really hard to boost the game because you need at least 8 people (not easy to get, trust me) and then decide when do it, just to see if the people is actually capable to play.

To all that, add that some trophies can glitch by no reasons and had to repeat the requierements to get them (in my own case, I host an entire campaign in co-op with a partner, he get the trophy but I don't) and like a lot of the online modes are dead except for Conflict, it is almost necessary to boost in this glitchy-badservered game.

Do I mention that get 8 people capable to actually play to get the DLC it is pretty hard?