Any GeoGuessr players around here?

pinkrobot_pb

Are there any GeoGuessr players here on PSN Profiles? I have been pretty active on the game for the last few years (since the Unspecified Virus of Unknown Origin struck basically) and still find it heaps of fun.

If you don't know what Geoguessr is, it's basically about being dropped on a random location in Google Maps Street View and having to find out where in the world you are. You can play by yourself just to try and get good scores, or play against others in the very active multiplayer mode. The Battle Royale game mode is very popular and enjoyable and is worth checking out.

If you enjoy the game too maybe share your profile (this is a link to mine) or just some stats that you are proud of, like this:

Explorer mode: 47 Gold Medals and 17 Perfect Scores.

Country Streak: Best streak of 101.

US State Streak: Best streak of 142.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

9 minutes ago, StraightVege said:

I messed around with it once, but my connection is too slow for it to be enjoyable.

Yeah you do need a good connection, especially in multiplayer. I am on quick optic fiber but unfortunately sometimes my ISP seems to mess up the routing to Google servers and they do not respond for up to a minute. Battle royale games can get frustrating when you only get a black screen. :D

• Like 1