Jermster_91

Time to Platinum

10 posts in this topic

For those that have gotten that Platinum, how long did it take you?

On the short end and long end?

According to exophase, took me 54 hours to platinum

Probably some time afk on the main menu, so 50 hours seems to be an accurate estimate ^^

(i didnt boost this one, you can save a few hours i guess if you boost all the build stuff)

Edited by seblegamer

Took me 100h playing alone (99 h on Exo).

Guess it take 70-80 hours with some ppl

79 hours. But also played the game many hours just for fun.

I normally don’t play multiplayer FPS but I liked this one : it took me 101 hours 😅

Short question guys, can this game technically be completely boosted with several consoles / friends? And if possible, how many people are needed to get a match started? 

4 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Short question guys, can this game technically be completely boosted with several consoles / friends? And if possible, how many people are needed to get a match started? 

You can't do private lobbies if that's what you are asking and each game is 50 vs 50 xD

However, you can boost 3 "node" trophies with 1 other player and that can reduce grind significantly.

There are perhaps other trophies where another friend can help you but the node trophies are where you can save the most time.

10 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You can't do private lobbies if that's what you are asking and each game is 50 vs 50 xD

However, you can boost 3 "node" trophies with 1 other player and that can reduce grind significantly.

There are perhaps other trophies where another friend can help you but the node trophies are where you can save the most time.

Perfect thanks a lot for clarification here :-)  

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

The only other trophy that I can think of would be Tank Ace, getting 100 vehicle kills. The great thing is that for every vehicle or personal kill you get in the game, the two other crew members of a tank unit get credited as well as long as they are in the tank when it happens.