100% edition

Charly_Py

• 11 months later...

So I found this out today while I was trying to find help on one of the DLC trophies, and I thought since nobody has mentioned it in this forum, I'd include it in here, since Charly_Py was asking about a full, 100% release of the game. Up until today, I thought all of the DLC had been released, and for console gamers like myself, that is true, but not if you have the game on basically a non-console platform. Here's what I mean:

https://civilization.com/news/entries/new-leaders-coming-to-civilization-vi/

That all looks fantastic if you've got it on Steam, for example. Before you ask why this is the case, I've already found, what many people, myself included, would agree is the theory that holds the most water. I'll include the reddit link to that theory now. Obviously there's just radio silence from the devs, but that only reinforces the theory a little bit. More evidence can be seen on their Twitter with the bombardment of people asking why not us console people without a single explanation.

It's kind of maddening. At least for me it is, since when I bought all the DLC with whatever expansion pack that was, I was sold on it being ALL the DLC. Not "all the DLC... for now... maybe...". I think this is one of the first times in a long time where I've felt lied to by the devs. Sucks it had to be these guys. EA, Ubisoft, or Activision I wouldn't have been surprised. Sadness. :(