Corrupt Woodsmith Master Difficulty

L_Smith1997

Easiest strategy I found to beat her was in the first phase, double jump over her attack (the hammer hit she charges forward to try to hit you) as you jump over her, throw the bomb at the crystal in the center and use pulse to explode it. When that stuns her and she's down attack with mainly heavy attacks to build up courage. Once she comes back up and goes to the center to re put together the crystal you can get a few hits on her there. Then just run around and make sure you're jumping to avoid ring explosions. Basically continue with that until phase 2. Phase 2, your bomb will come in handy. Throw the bomb at her and she'll always follow up with immediately throwing her sword at you, shield block that and dodge her second combo, for the third combo she'll jump in the air and come down and you just double jump to avoid that. Get in a few heavy attacks or rot hammers, and continue with throwing the bomb and triggering her to throw her sword and do those same combos again. Whenever she goes in the middle of the room, just throw your bomb at her to interrupt that attack. Hopefully that'll help, best way I can explain it. Good luck!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just a small tip for this fight. When she is hammering away at the center you can run up to her and keep whacking her. Just remember to jump to avoid the fire on the ground.

Before she jumps toward the centre. Run to that spot and charge up and heavy attack her a couple of times when she lands.

Also try to save rot orbs for the second phase of the fight. I had 4 full rot orbs and unleashed them all with rot hammer when she had 30% health left.

Edited by Game_Molecule

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2022 at 2:19 AM, KingIndominus said:

This boss was one of the hardest in the master playthrough. Took me a few hours of practice to finally get it done. 

its been a while since I've played this now lol. I'm basically stuck at the final boss but it's too hard for me to fight him in master difficulty. so close, but yet so far away from my plat :(

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2022 at 2:20 AM, L_Smith1997 said:

its been a while since I've played this now lol. I'm basically stuck at the final boss but it's too hard for me to fight him in master difficulty. so close, but yet so far away from my plat :(

Dude, watch this video. That’s what helped me beat it. He tells you what to do during each Boss phase / movesets. Rot God is 100% beatable. The second video is when I beat it. Still proud of it to this day. Don’t give up. You got this fight. 

Edited by KingIndominus
Fixed the youtube links

I always use my rot in her first stage as much as possible as you get free hits after blowing up the center so you want to use that time to bring its health down as much as possible. You don't get free hits much in 2nd phase.

Then for 2nd phase, I actually just keep running away like a coward and keep it a ranged fight and use only my arrows!!

If you keep as far away as possible, she will only do the attack where she lunges and slashes once at you meaning you only need to learn to dodge one move well really, then make the big gap again and back to shooting!!

Edited by Optinooby