PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up

Aranea Highwind

Here's mine! 1084 hours played this year.

https://wrapup.playstation.com/en-ca/669b4e952eb0fb8ba3ccbc7960d57c9377680b0888988266ed65078be1eae582/

This also basically confirms my suspicions that the PS5 time tracker is way off. On the wrap up it says I played Yakuza 0 for 103 hours but on my PS5 it only counted 68 hours. It's like this for all of my top 5 hours played.

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 2

I wanted to check, but I couldn't get by the Recaptcha of solving the mouse not reaching the cheese. I don't understand why you need to do it 20 times.

Edit: I got through it on the third attempt: https://wrapup.playstation.com/en-us/d227a1cc48c90a0afd34f371853be3771ecc8dfde1c618278988e91b62c5b931/

60 plats this year!

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I wanted to check, but I couldn't get by the Recaptcha of solving the mouse not reaching the cheese. I don't understand why you need to do it 20 times.

I had to select an image of a frog (from 8 possible images) twice.

22 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I definitely have more than 10 hours of gameplay on PS4, although it was all through Remote Play and I have my PS4 set to Appear Offline. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

That's not the issue - I have all my consoles set to Appear Offline at all times

5 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

That's weird, it only asked me to do it twice - that seems like somethings wrong and the captcha is in a loop or something?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I definitely have more than 10 hours of gameplay on PS4, although it was all through Remote Play and I have my PS4 set to Appear Offline. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Mine is always online, I definitely did more than 10 hours and its still not there.  I assume this gets rolled out over a period of time, so I'd check back later today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just now, DaivRules said:

Think the Remote Play has anything to do with it then? Or it's just broken?

I suspect the tracking just isn't that great for some folks - could be a rolling thing - maybe try again in a day or two and see if it's different?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Think the Remote Play has anything to do with it then? Or it's just broken?

Pretty sure it's just broken. No remote play for me, always online... I'm definitely older than 18. Is it possible I played less than 10 hours in 2021? ?

• Like 1

I don’t know how upload photos from tablet, anyway that’s mine:

1687 hours playied( plus 150 in 2 vita games) = 1817 hours

1385 hours on PS4

302 hours on PS5

150 hours on vita 

Most played

1 - MHW Iceborne         368 hours

2 - Ghost of Tsushima.   138 hours

3 - Death Stranding.       125 hours

4 - Accell world vs Sao   110 hours

5 - Astria Ascending        96 hours

Too bad Vita and PS3 won’t listed.

• Like 1

Has anyone actually got the avatar voucher to work?

1 – The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
80 HOURS – On PS5 it says 53 hours
2 – Yakuza 0
70 HOURS- On PS5 it says 50 hours
3 – Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition
52 HOURS- On PS5 it says 43 hours. I only played ME1 during 2021. Started ME2 this January and have played it for nearly 20 hours.
4 – 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
47 HOURS- PS5 says the same!!
5 – Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
29 HOURS- WHAT. On PS5 it says 15 hours and I know for a fact that I played it for 15, not 29.

It appears that anyone playing on PS5 has their time idling on PlayStation screen without game closed included in their playtime in this wrap-up, despite the fact that the PS5 itself shows the more accurate play time.

Once again these numbers are not accurate for me at all. 

Just as an example my 5th most played game is The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel with 122 hours. 

I know I got the platinum under 60 hours and after that I never touched the game again. How can PlayStation track double the time? 

Let’s not even look at my other numbers. Which are even more ridiculous. ?

It’s a cool feature. But too inaccurate for me.

• Like 3